'ello, fellow battlefrontians, or something like that

Started by daetryl, September 10, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Joined a while back, didnt want to post anything until i got a hold of the game, but earlier today, while i was at work, the Star Wars Battlefront i ordered came in, bulky pc case & manual included. what a  treat to see that manual again.

anyways, i dont post much on anything, im mostly a reader, unless i strongly feel i want to post, and in this case, since battlefront 1 & 2 were huge parts of my childhood...strength, I have.

super glad i found this site and happy that its so dedicated to these gems

I'm mostly hanging out on ps4 with rpgs. playing yakuza kiwami 2 right now. working on building a pc, have had a semi-beefy laptop to hold me over. have bf2 on steam but i want to indulge in the first one before i go there.

curious about map building too

Welcome to the site, hope to see you online. There's plenty of advice around here for building pcs.

I'm playing yakuza 0 and hoping the others come to pc. Have you played sleeping dogs?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

oh yeah, i have, need to actually sit down & play thru its entirety again, but I have

and hello Led!