swbf earth russia

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, July 29, 2010, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am an mac and i tried the map called earth russia http://www.mediafire.com/?nfm1n3dkydg but when it loads it always freezes and i have to restart my computer do u know what the problem is?

This has been a problem with a number of people, no one can find any reason why, your best bet is to try again, and if that fails your pretty much out of luck.

as far as i know no one ever found a fix for it.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

To my knowledge no mac can play earth russia.

I can also confirm that Earth Russia for some odd reason doesn't work on the Mac side.

Very few custom maps are incompatible on the mac side. In fact the only two I'm aware of is a space map port and Earth Russia. There's bound to be more.

#TYBG

Are you running a mac OS, or windows? I myself am not a mac user, but I know alot of people who run windows operating systems, on macs.

Just a thought, but does the earth russia map have any modded features? Cause, well you know how mods can scew up maps.
photobucket limit image removed

Have you macs tried playing just the lvl file of the map renamed as for example bes1.lvl. That will give you some what unlimted height and can test if the problem is else where if it works.