How can you tell which game your pc run?

Started by Rexy, November 30, 2009, 06:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im getting a new pc :D and i wanted to know how you tell whether or not your pc can run the game. Also if you could explain what each thing meant that would be awesome :D

what kind of pc are you looking at? and for how much?

My parents already got the pc but i just would like to know how you can tell whether your computer meets the system recruitments for the game.

what kind of pc is it? model number? or just upload the rig to xfire.

I have no idea yet. Im getting it for my BDay (lol almost said BD). But i mean on the game it shows minimum requirements. What do they mean. Like what does RAM do? etc.

My computers going to have windows 7 though so i dont think that thing will work with it.

cant wait till you know more about the pc your parents are getting you.

Quote from: Captain Rex on November 30, 2009, 06:52:11 PM
My computers going to have windows 7 though so i dont think that thing will work with it.
Proof that it won't work? I thought so.
Use your brain next time Rex. It should work fine with Windows 7 unless the site says it won't, that's common sense.
I personally prefer YouGamers because their game list is bigger and it has a bit more nuts and bolts. Can You Run It does the same thing pretty much.

#TYBG

in rex defense ag, he is 14 in his xfire profile. rex, check this out to see what parts are in a pc and  my idea pc build.

It's supposed to hurt until you get it right :P

#TYBG

Quote from: keenmike on November 30, 2009, 07:13:18 PM
in rex defense ag, he is 14 in his xfire profile. rex, check this out to see what parts are in a pc and  my idea pc build.
What does age have to do with this?

#TYBG

ag is young too, last I knew...

well whatever. Rex, tell us what you have about it and we can tell you what it can probably run. Is it a laptop or a desktop? Who made it?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Can you run it that BD posted is useful, or if you can see the game case physically there should be a required. specifications list on the back near the bottom, just learn what specs you have.

And just a note to the age haters, I'm only 16...