Mario!

Started by Carbon27, June 02, 2013, 06:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking, we should make a Mario (video game Mario) mod map. We could have the map be the start map in the N64 Mario game. I would like this to be a map with just one Mario,if possible, and you play that Mario. His enemies, well, of course they would be Mr. Mario's regular opponents. I would like, for there to be two eras, one regular, as I just described, the other zombie, where all of Mario's enemies are zombies. I'm curious to see if there is any way to make a weapon where you jump on top of their heads, that would be awesome if it is possible.

Yes, I am the king of the run on sentence.

If the modder of this needs pics of the map, I would be glad to do it since I own the game. Sorry if I left some details out, I may add more later, since I am in a hurry for church right now.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

You may be able to give Mario fireballs using the throwing grenade animations and make them detonate when it comes in contact with an enemy. (Like a mine)

I think Mario would be fairly easy to make. There's already a Mario model made, and the other characters could all use the same model since all that is really changed is the color of their clothes and their faces.

The hard part would be making the map. It would need a lot of new assets, probably.

I have taken pictures of the map, if any modders want to make the map I will give the pics to you.

Quote from: Shazam on June 02, 2013, 07:49:31 AM
The hard part would be making the map. It would need a lot of new assets, probably.
There are some SWBF Zelda maps, that I think we can use those assets, with the modders permission, whoever he/she is. But the map is actually pretty bare, just a couple trees, a basic castle, some small ponds, a waterfall, and a couple paths. I would really like Remnant or Unit to do the skins, Republic Commando to do the assets, and maybe SK put the map together, but that's probably a little to much to expect, but it would be nice if they could do that.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I might consider it after the whole museum thing is done, but until then I have lots of catching up to do :/ (Finally got a huge chunk of work out of the way for that)

Place some yoshi eggs everywhere... Shouldn't be to hard to have a bowzer in game too :P

I already have the Mario done!  :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder