Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, September 12, 2009, 10:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AT-TE or AT-AT?

AT-TE
18 (72%)
AT-AT
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Cool vid, but I think if the At-te wasn't charging at the At-at (Stupid Driver  :dry:) and was circling the At-at, it would then win. Hopefully anyway...  :smile:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

I personally like the AT-TE better. I know this isn't from battlefront but in the Clone Wars, you see them walking up cliffs or being dropped on a enemy ship in space. In battlefront though I like them equally. The AT-AT rules on Hoth. I always win that battle as the stormtroopers when I get in one of those. I kinda like the clones better though. It would be nice if the AT-TEs had more armor since they often get blown up by tanks. Although they do have a good nice firepower, as said earlier the AT-ATs have better lasers. It is possible to hit the speeders, but it's pretty hard. If you hit them dead on it takes 1-2 hits to bring them down. And I know it isn't a walker but I like the BARC speeders the best, it's fun to run over Count Dooku and his droids!
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)