Where can I get Battlefront 1?

Started by Hawkthorne, June 02, 2013, 08:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, sorry if this is a very common question but I've done a bit of searching and still can't find an answer...

Me and my buddy want to play BF 1 on our laptops, but we can't find anywhere for the life of us that will sell it. We started by looking online for a digital download after a purchase, but no luck. Also, we've gone around literally 5 stores in our town and still have had no luck.

So, can you fellas help please? If it's abandonware, I'm willing to pay $10 or so for a working download link.

Cheers.

Well, if you're willing to spend 10 for a working link, you should just pay a few bucks for it on Amazon.

No need to pay anyone. :P I'll post a link in a sec.

But that way I'm going to have to wait for the delivery and all that no-sense. Kinda just wanna download it and play, not wait 3 days for it to arrive :/

But hey ho, thanks for the reply.

June 02, 2013, 08:12:27 AM #3 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:34:02 AM by Shazam
Oh. Well here's the link anyways in case your change your mind.

[Spoiler]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=star+wars+battlefront+pc (link changed)
[/spoiler]

I know of a few places where you can download no-CD .exe's but I've never came across somewhere you can download the entire game. (At least not legally...)

Currently there is no way to download and install the game legally. I would suggest you exercise patience and order the game online.

It costs a bit but Amazon have a service to deliver by 1PM the next day (at least in the U.K. they do) if you want it soon that badly. It will be worth it. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Hawkthorne on June 02, 2013, 08:08:04 AM
But that way I'm going to have to wait for the delivery and all that no-sense. Kinda just wanna download it and play, not wait 3 days for it to arrive :/

But hey ho, thanks for the reply.

Tough. 

This is not the place for illegal software downloads.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I got my copy at an Office Depot for $5 because it was on clearance. Why don't you search "Star Wars Battlefront PC" on Google Shop and choose the option "stores near me" or something like that.