Started by Carbon27, February 10, 2013, 06:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's better, cats or dogs?

Dog
16 (61.5%)
Cat
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

February 10, 2013, 06:25:44 AM Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:16:43 AM by Josh
I preffer cats becuase they don't drool, make loud noises, they cuddle, and actually do something useful; hunt mice that take over your home.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Dogs protect the house.... They eat those filthy cats too.

Unfortunately, we have 3 cats in our home, all of which get hair all over the place and scratch things up.

I prefer dogs. They weren't given the title "man's best friend" for nothing.

I vote neither since I dislike both, I much prefer goats.

Surely cats! You may create real friend relationship with them.

Dogs, will be always thinking, you are just a leader of the pride, and have to wait for your orders... If your dog is big enough, it may become want to be a leader, and start  give orders to you :o.

Cats, never think, about you, as about another cat. If you lithen them carefully, you may notes, they speak with you, by different "cat langage", then with other cats. This mean, they know, you are a human, and they stay with you, only because they like you, not because of instinct... Or maybe they like some cat food, you got for them ;).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Can't vote.. I like em all.

Both have undesirable behaviors at times, but you can't condem an entire species just cause one pee'd on a rug or shredded a chair leg. [spoiler](except for nihilists, but thats a philosophical thing, not a species thing.)[/spoiler]

Pets are great.  You invite them into your family and get to watch them grow with you.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on February 10, 2013, 07:03:19 AM
I vote neither since I dislike both, I much prefer goats.

Goats are awesome.. especially kids. They climb on everything.

Cats for sure.  Dogs are too high maintenance.  I have three cats that are more independent and less needy than one dog.  Other than keeping the litter box clean and their food and water filled, they take care of them selves.  They could even be left for days on end when on vacation.  Dogs on the other hand need a lot more attention.   

Cats are the ones that are worthless, they are lazy, sit around and do nothing. Dogs are more loyal and in my opinion are much more intelligent. Has anyone ever had a golden retriever? They are the most loyal and obedient dogs on the planet. 

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 10, 2013, 10:02:57 AM
Cats are the ones that are worthless, they are lazy, sit around and do nothing. Dogs are more loyal and in my opinion are much more intelligent. Has anyone ever had a golden retriever? They are the most loyal and obedient dogs on the planet. 

:td: My dog is a golden retreiver and Australian shepard mix, and she is as dumb as a rock. While my cat is a great hunter who has probs killed 75+ chipmunks, not including moles or mice.

Quote from: Josh on February 10, 2013, 10:05:50 AM
  :td: My dog is a golden retreiver and Australian shepard mix, and she is as dumb as a rock. While my cat is a great hunter who has probs killed 75+ chipmunks, not including moles or mice.

I said Golden Retriever, not a mix :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

February 10, 2013, 11:15:18 AM #10 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:34:24 AM by Josh
Close enough  :P BTW is that your dog in the picture? My dog as a puppy-

Quote from: Josh on February 10, 2013, 06:25:44 AM
I preffer cats becuase they don't drool, make loud noises, they cuddle, and actually do something useful; hunt mice that take over your home.
My cat sits around and does nothing but eat sleep and poo behind my mom's guitar case all day long..
She even gave us flees once, until we finally kicked her out XD, on the other hand, I do not like dogs at all (at least not enough to own one).

I have enough animals to clean up after already, so no thanks :P  (animals being my siblings)

Well, I like both :) but I have to say that I like dogs more because I have one, yet turtles are still my fav  :)

I have 2 of each. I prefer cats around the house because they're less annoying when they jump on you but dogs are more useful as sheepdogs, gun dogs and guide dogs. I haven't seen a cat do any of those things although my cat once brought a squirrel through the window with it. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)