Previous topic - Next topic

What map do you think is more fun?

Cloud City
11 (40.7%)
Mos Eisley
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: December 24, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

I use to like cloud city more but now mos is my favorite map.

I like them both for different reasons but if I had to choose one I would choose Mos Eisley

Both maps are fun  :D , but since i do better in CC because i enjoy sniping then i pick CC :happy:

Definetely Mos. I got tired of the vertical fights(which is what CC was built for). Mos Eisley offers a half/half of vertical fights and horizontal fights, and the CP's are definetely more even to both teams in my opinion. Plus it doesn't blind you cuz everything isn't bright white on Mos lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Mos Eisley, because basically the only map played for the last 4 years has been cloud city  ;)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Always loved Mos Eisley.

CC is cool, but given a choice, I will always choose the desert motiff. Urban or otherwise.

Mos
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Mos Eisley is a better map in most regards, but CC  seems to lead to more of a variety of combat scenarios, which means I get bored of it less easily.
I think Rhen is overrated.

I like cloud city, easier to find people but, I guess if you cheat and use radar, Mos Eisly would be more fun.

which server is it considered ceating? radar is allowed in fc servers and ive only seen mos on enteich, fc, and pla battlefront

I like the map Mos, but I also like playing on CC, as it's commonly used for duels, clan matches, etc. It's basically your standard training map. :P

I agree with goldman. cc is even to both sides but they are by far the best two maps in the original game.  :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying they are the BEST stock maps.  ;)

I prefer CC if it's full of players as every unit has a different advantage there and it makes for interesting battles, Mos is good for dueling and until radar came along was my favourite map as I used to love sneaking around between buildings capturing the last CP and picking people off then getting chased around using nade jumps. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)