Do you want to see skin changer mods made for other maps?

Started by Phobos, June 29, 2012, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to see skin changer mods made for other maps?

Yes , Skin changer mods are awesome
11 (84.6%)
No , I hate skin changer mods
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 28, 2012, 12:57:03 PM

Due to the mixed criticism cloud city skin changer has received I am going to take a public vote on whether or not people want to see skin changer mods made for other stock maps. A lot of people complained about how the see through worked online (even though it was programmed not to), and flamed all my preview videos for CCSC (which are now deleted). So I am hesitant to even consider offering this, and if the majority votes No then I will not even bother. I am just trying to gauge the percentage of supporters vs. haters via this poll. If you would like to see skin changer mods made for other maps vote yes, if not then vote no.

I thought it was pretty groovy and would hate to see it go away.

So there will be Skin Changer for other Maps too ?
Because there are more positive then negative Votes, though
I hope there will be new Skin Changers, because they are very cool :)
Yoda ;)
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

July 06, 2012, 03:19:21 PM #4 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:21:52 PM by Phobos
[spoiler]The people who voted no can rejoice :cheers: - I'm never going to release another skin changer mod to the public again. Thanks to everyone who supported and helped with the cloud city project, I appreciate it greatly, but due to a 25% hate factor I think its safe to say future developments will not be released, since its more likely the support will continue to decline with each map (as it did with the twilight skins). People just seem to have no respect for modders anymore these days, it doesn't stop me from modding, it just makes me more hesitant to share my work with everyone else. This is a great forum FTMP, so no need to clutter it with polls like this. You may lock/close this thread now.[/spoiler]