SWBF2 Installation Error of some sort

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, February 13, 2010, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So long story short, SWBF2 and everything else was wiped off my computer when it got a new hard drive ( :censored:  :censored:  :censored:) It was already uninstalled, but now I'm SURE that there aren't any files or anything left of the game. So now, I get a craving to play SWBF2 again, but something goes wierd during installation. Not the part where you fill in stuff and agree to stuff, when it's putting the game on your computer. It will be installing normally until, not too far into the process, a small message will pop up in the middle of the screen which says something about a file transfer error. If you want, I'll try it again and I'll be able to tell you exactly what it says. ANy help at all will be greatly appreciated.

Quote from: ~{PLA}~ Seth on February 13, 2010, 11:26:14 AM
So long story short, SWBF2 and everything else was wiped off my computer when it got a new hard drive......
Tell us installation message, (make a screenshot) because that is the only way for us to help you regarding that problem.

It might be something to do with the new HD but we need to know the error message before any accurate assumptions are made.

#TYBG

How does one take screen shots when not in-game?

Print Screen, open up Paint, ctrl+v, save, upload, post

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Ok, I've decided that I'm just gonna get a computer that's... uh... not... from 2001? Yeah, that would help. Alot. After all, 9 years is a ripe old age for a computer. I'll just save it as a back-up comp in case something happens to my new one. Problem solved!