SWBF2 screenshots thread!

Started by Blur, September 17, 2016, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 17, 2016, 06:00:22 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:08:36 PM by Blur
If this has already been done, my bad(link please), at any rate itt we share funny or cool screenshots of shenanigans that occur in Battlefront 2.  :)

"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

I got this a long time ago during the Gamespy era. Eating dinner, just spectating, out of no where Dooku gets put in his place.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Lol nice. Just finished testing my magnetic boots.

Works like a charm!

- jaded stormtrooper

There's a section for screenshots already. Gonna move it there.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

When the acid kicks in...

- jaded stormtrooper

WE GOT A FLYING TROOPER COMIN- no wait that's just a jedi nvm.

- jaded stormtrooper

Okay marine, your mission is to slide down one of those yavin 4 structures.

Now your mission is to put some buckshot in your mate's head.

Now your mission is to do a B-twist while harbinger gets killed in the background.

Ultimately the darktrooper project was terminated. This is why.

Had this neat screenshot idea while flying on the mod map 'Haruun kal'. It really does look like the jump to lightspeed effect if you fly straight up words in the rain.

- jaded stormtrooper

I bet nobody can guess how I did this. It wasn't through editing the image if you were gonna guess that 8)

Quote from: Jean on October 17, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
I bet nobody can guess how I did this. It wasn't through editing the image if you were gonna guess that 8)

Lemme guess you used the command post and went through the trap door right as the swap menu opened, then when the rancor got you u switched to the droideka?

- jaded stormtrooper

Holy :censored: you are good. I will try find another one for you to bust :cheers:

Quote from: Jean on October 22, 2016, 09:29:17 PM
Holy :censored: you are good. I will try find another one for you to bust :cheers:
The rancor clued me in :D bring it.

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on October 23, 2016, 10:44:29 AM
The rancor clued me in :D bring it.

I KNEW I should've moved away, but the controls were difficult when that is happening

When I have my next bout of LAN games with a buddy, I'll see if I can get some shots. :)

@Jean How the... :O
This Universe's Captain Falcon. A title I will pass on when I leave this world.