rebel side ideas running in my head

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, November 01, 2009, 01:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2009, 01:11:01 AM Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:51:36 AM by keenmike
anything to further the game is good. i am glad requests is here. i would
like to see a rebel side line up and an imperial side line up. the ships are not as
important as the sides.

the gunner        i would like him to be the wookie.

the vanguard      i would like him to be luke with a black glove and to have the force as
                       animation when the rockets shoot. i would like the rockets to be exchanged inplace of them a small object like a piece of a health dorid or ammo droid piece or even a small pipe or control panel part.

the medic pilot   i would like this to be han solo with a shot gun. everything else would be the same.

the sniper        i would like this to be princess leia, it would be perfect if she could be like in the movie when she is dressed skimpy in the jabba the hut escape out fit.

the wookie         i was thinking this could be the gunner from bf2 or a small character
                       that would look cool when used over and over. the object is to pick a small little guy that would look like he is on steroids. the cross bow is fine the morter launcher i was wanting to give the animation of tossing a grenade, no gun.

elfie

believe it or not the imperial sides i would just want zombies. i was hopping to find the
mesh of a bloody skeleton in rancors (he is in my short friends list) screen shots.

at times i would like to be able to use the zombie skimesh mod and then when ever i want i can use the regular imperials.

this is what i mean when i use these words
skimesh mod is a mod with skins changes, mesh changes, and weapons changes for the shipped troops in regular game play. the animations may change and weapons gun types may change but the weapon values can not. by keeping the weapon values the same you get the ability to play with others in a server who dont have the skimesh mod. the best part is you wont crash because of the changes.
mod is a file with changes that affect the game
mode is the act of physically changing the game files 
mode is also what is you mode or status or mood at the moment?

i would use this side line up in the standard mod map included in swbf1 version 1.2. its the only mod map every one has and my zombie ideas would fit well

or the zombies can only be the gamorreans and the imperial would be standard troops.

these are great ideas for a future zombie mod map. does anyone know if the skeleton unit model was ever ported to bf1? there is a static prop msh by caleb i have attached the assets

Quote from: Phobos on November 13, 2014, 08:32:39 AM
these are great ideas for a future zombie mod map. does anyone know if the skeleton unit model was ever ported to bf1? there is a static prop msh by caleb i have attached the assets

I've made a few searches trying to find something, but it's not looking like any good results are turning up.
In the searches I made however, this link kept popping up frequently: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=1262.0
It seems to be a thread by you, Phobos. Something in the replies keeps linking the multiple searches to it. May be something useful.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ևltimσ on November 13, 2014, 10:39:33 AM
I've made a few searches trying to find something, but it's not looking like any good results are turning up.
In the searches I made however, this link kept popping up frequently: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=1262.0
It seems to be a thread by you, Phobos. Something in the replies keeps linking the multiple searches to it. May be something useful.
thanks, but that thread seems to be discussing ODFs and skeleton animations, not skeleton models.