Some one said something about Zombie Mod?

Started by {IAS} Sith Lord, July 11, 2009, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey i recall on one of the old MXG/MPC/SWBF MAC forums someone (BD?) siad something about do ing a zombie mod? just wondering if someone could post it if they did it or if HC/JK could find the post? i was really looking forward to seing it.

Thanks to vendetta for the sig!

We don't have any old MPC forums :)

Anyway, I believe BD was working on one a long time ago. You may want to talk to him.

moved to Requests, btw

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=481.0

I may suggest looking around a little before- it was never released, and was put aside for Naboo Airfield, and The Quest map.

Aeria was also making some Zombie mod possibly but AFAIK it never got past thoughts and small amounts of developments.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Breakdown isn't working on it either. I don't know if he's gonna pick up development of it.

My knowledge of SWBF Modding isn't enough to make a fair and unique zombie mod. Breakdown is smarter than me when it comes to modding so you'll have to ask him if you want a zombie mod.

#TYBG

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
sweet MHG.
but yes i will talk to BD because as i recall he had pictures and a whole story line behind it... well i cant wait till you release it MHG so let me know and ill test it for you. thank you for moving it JK. I was in ahurry lastnight os i proly clikced the wrong thing.

Thanks to vendetta for the sig!