Clones vs Empire mod

Started by ggctuk, March 20, 2009, 01:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I recall a "Clones vs Empire" mod (possibly by Napseeker?), but none of the links posted in the map reviews topics work. Could somebody upload them?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Yeah the E vs C  maps were made by Napseeker.
Just send him a message, I'm sure he'd probably be happy to reload them for you.
If he does, just send me a pm, or post a message and I'll update the links in the review thread.

If he doesn't reply within a week or so let me know and i can upload it, but i'd rather him as i know he can include the read me's and stuff i may not have anymore.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I'll have EvC reuploaded to my site again at the beginning of next month.  I'm on a limited bandwith subcription with my ISP (cutting costs like everyone else) and I'm near using up that allotment for this month so I'll wait til April and put the original files up there again.  Definitely no one should upload my stuff unless it has all of the original readmes and instructions, since giving credit where credit is due is pretty important (and people still misunderstand how to get a mission map working to this day, so the instructions are a must).

Unusual that Filefront did not send me a warning that EvC was going to be deleted. I got notice on some other maps on there and prevented them from being wiped, but nada on EvC.  Pretty unreliable that FF can be...

Perhaps FF deletes it if nobody has downloaded it in a while. That's what I think.

It should warn you, nonetheless.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

yeah. I've got a few warnings of fairly important files to clear. I am surprised, although they seem to be on a clean-out binge right now.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"