Gogo12 BIG PROJECT! (MAP-PACK)

Started by gogo12, April 17, 2010, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gezz, looks pretty dang awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: keep up the good work!!!!!!!! :tu:

snake i will try to make new videowalls.Well actually they are not videowalls whit video on it.they will be like picture only the name is "videowall".
none

Oh ok, good luck! lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: gogo12 on April 25, 2010, 01:01:38 PM
snake i will try to make new videowalls.Well actually they are not videowalls whit video on it.they will be like picture only the name is "videowall".
Video walls are always a great edition to maps ! It's always great to break from the usual repetitive wall textures !

The Kotor skins look amazing (they were not up last time I posted). :D

2 things. I found a model that looks exactly like the guy in your last stand concept/source picture and I gave him a re texture that looks just like that guy if you want to use it. And regarding KOTR guns, if you can find side pictures of the guns you want, it would help me a lot in making them.

April 29, 2010, 06:27:14 PM #36 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 06:29:32 PM by Padwon_link
The guns from the original Kotor have some pretty bad textures...So I would check out the kotor filefront page, and ask the mod developers for permission to base your skins off their models (specifically WOTOR, and Weaponry Improvement project).  But if you want to do some in-game, original skins I can get those to you tomorrow if you still need them.

Nikoli.I have guns for now.But i was think can you make me something else.If you have played Kotor2 maybe you remember in Korriban the big guards statues behind the ebon hawk where is land.Can you make them.For Korriban this will be amazing :cheer:.What you think?Can you make them?

none

Never played KOTR2 but I'll see what I can do based of the image. Not sure when I can get to it though since I still need to finish the COD-MOD. I'll make you a deal, you help me make a map for my mod and I'll make you as many assets as you need for one of your maps (as long as it's in my ability). Sound good?

Ok i will make you map but if you want the map to be like you want it will be good to give me some pictures so i can star.
none

Quote from: gogo12 on April 29, 2010, 11:13:55 PM

I like that. If made, it will be cool. Call me and I would love to be standing next to those with anyone.

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 30, 2010, 10:47:14 AM
When wil lthis be done?

Jeez chaos have some patients.  gogo12 will announce when he is finished.  Good mods take a while to make.

http://www.ambushalleygames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3987&sid=f98f8ffbb0553290d445e552188ea569
It doesn't need this much plants but about as many as endor would probably look good. I was also thinking using the Dune Sea ground texture, since where ever you see the ground in the picks it looks very sandy. Thanks man!

so you want jungle,something like Vietnam?Ok no problem.
none