[WIP] New Clone Campaign

Started by Jango, March 28, 2010, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 28, 2010, 05:58:08 AM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:41:18 PM by ag
I have started making a new Clone campaign. Im going to use a series mission maps and custom maps(if my maps dont crash). It wont follow the movies, but will have an alternate storyline. So far i have 1 mission done. Its storyline is order 66 was just sent out, but a few jedi have escaped the massacre and fled to Tatooine.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Seriously looks really good, I hope this project works out, I can't wait to play it !

aw...i hope you can add this to your real campain menu! :D would be cool

looks great!

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Ye so when you complete the first mission automaticly start the second.something like this?
none

thanks guys for the comments:tu: To my knowledge the only way to put it into the actual battlefront campaign would be to edit the clone wars campaign luas. I might test that or i will just have a big map pack and specify which order you play them in ( hoping that people will play them in order). Now i'm working on kamino. It's storyline is that the CIS have created two new types of droids that are very deadly (ig88 and magnaguard) and have sent them to stop the kaminoans from producing more clones. The 93rd clone division (the ones you play as in the campaign, i made up the name) have been sent to save the cloning facility from destruction.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Looks awesome!

Maybe for kamino you could do like that one swbf2 mission where ep2 clones fight ep3 clones. But the other sounds cool too :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: <AmA>AaM.Snake on March 28, 2010, 03:21:37 PM
Looks awesome!

Maybe for kamino you could do like that one swbf2 mission where ep2 clones fight ep3 clones. But the other sounds cool too :D
ggctuk already made mod of this mission.
http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=862.0

March 29, 2010, 04:20:28 AM #7 Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 07:28:26 PM by Jango
i'm having trouble getting ig88 to look right, so i think i'll have to remove him. Right now i'm working on a space map. This video shows the power of the new missile launcher better the space map is coming along great. I tested it today and it actually doesnt crash :) Now i just gotta add detail to the map and fighters.

Here's my space map so far

Might i suggest making your autoturrets overheat or something along those lines, because ATM they look really fake in that they are both timed the exact same, they keep shooting the same places ect, just try to get them to change around a little and it'd look better :)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

To my knowledge swbf1 cant make autofirng turrets rotate.
Quotethey are both timed the exact same
Do you mean the cis and rep are timed same or all the rep and all the cis?

Have you played napseeker's bofc space map? It might give you some ideas.
Heres a link:
http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=1090.0

His space map looks great, but i didnt even see those big turrets in it.

Hes got small auto turrets though-just something to consider.

April 01, 2010, 04:59:22 PM #14 Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:16:37 PM by Jango
Here's some more screenshots of retextured ships