SWBF2 First Person Graphics Enhancement

Started by William, September 20, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anybody know of any (or might want to make) a first person graphics enhancing mod besides Battlefront Evolved? Someone asked on the Steam discussion board if there are any and didn't like Evolved

I know a SWBF2 Republic Commando conversione had improved fp graphics like aiming down side, helmet hud and more. But maybe that is still a wip, i cant remember. You may find it on moddb.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Does it work for standard maps? I know about the mod but can't remember if it does

I'm not sure but I think it does
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Quote from: i2Bros on September 20, 2016, 11:15:13 PM
I know a SWBF2 Republic Commando conversione had improved fp graphics like aiming down side, helmet hud and more. But maybe that is still a wip, i cant remember. You may find it on moddb.

No, it has been released in December 2015 or 2014 can't remember...
But it's a completely new era mod not just a small side mod, moreover the new FPM that come with the mod are not shinny reflect but improved HUDs, that's different.
Mine will have shinny part too, but it's an era mod too...
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

I remember on guy on Moddb web was making a Free Radical Battlefront 3 HUD mod and it was really cool.I think he was also making and improved fps.I dont remember the name of his project.Ill have to dig around.