RARE Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc

Started by aeria., June 26, 2010, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 26, 2010, 09:23:07 PM Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:50:25 PM by ag
After cleaning out my old stuff, I found a rare item I have.
http://i38.tinypic.com/120scbt.jpg

It is the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, which you can only obtain by pre-ordering Pokemon Colosseum. It's rare as hell and I totally forgot I had it. I have opened it and I seem to have lost the manual and w/e else was in there, but I was a little kid then. That was 6 years ago.

The Bonus Disc allows you to transfer Jirachi to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. It is the ONLY legitimate way of getting Jirachi. It also fixed the berry glitch, surprisingly.

I have NEVER used the disc. There are NO scratches on the disc OR the case. It's in great condition and I'm really considering selling it.

Should I wait longer until there's less sellers? If I should sell it now, how much should I sell it for?

#TYBG

i remember playing the OLDER one of that game, great times at my next door neighbors house, it was so fun.
Id say wait a year or two, search on ebay for the current price.

Pokemon sapphire's my game!!!

Man it was so good...
I got all three starters, and all the legendaries including Jirachi, so I don't need the bonus disc :P

Wait a bit. It's actually not SOOO rare at the moment. In about a year it'll probably be of a bit more value
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Considering that disc is the only legit method of getting Jirachi, I consider it valuable, however I don't play Sapphire anymore. I've wasted too much time fishing in that game.

I'll take some pictures once I get a disposable camera.

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on June 26, 2010, 09:23:07 PM
After cleaning out my old stuff, I found a rare item I have.
http://i38.tinypic.com/120scbt.jpg

It is the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, which you can only obtain by pre-ordering Pokemon Colosseum. It's rare as hell and I totally forgot I had it. I have opened it and I seem to have lost the manual and w/e else was in there, but I was a little kid then. That was 6 years ago.

The Bonus Disc allows you to transfer Jirachi to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. It is the ONLY legitimate way of getting Jirachi. It also fixed the berry glitch, surprisingly.

I have NEVER used the disc. There are NO scratches on the disc OR the case. It's in great condition and I'm really considering selling it.

Should I wait longer until there's less sellers? If I should sell it now, how much should I sell it for?

Hang on to it for 40 years and sell it.

That should cover your retirement fund.

Wow, that reminds me, Pokemon Colosseum was sooooooo bad.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: zorba1994 on June 27, 2010, 11:44:32 AM
Hang on to it for 40 years and sell it.

That should cover your retirement fund.

Wow, that reminds me, Pokemon Colosseum was sooooooo bad.

Yeah I agree it was pretty weak. The difficulty was also insane for the lack of pokemon you could capture.

#TYBG

can u imagine? 20 years from now we are gonna be looking back thinking, "how could we think games like mw2 or crysis are graphically intensive?" I guess it all comes down to perspective.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 28, 2010, 08:24:48 PM
can u imagine? 20 years from now we are gonna be looking back thinking, "how could we think games like mw2 or crysis are graphically intensive?" I guess it all comes down to perspective.

Believe it or not, we're reached a point where it's not about hardware limitations, it's about budgeting and commitment to photorealism. Also in some cases (Borderlands, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter) you don't need photorealism to create a great looking game.

#TYBG

street fighter :P

Quote from: ag on June 27, 2010, 10:40:05 AM
Considering that disc is the only legit method of getting Jirachi, I consider it valuable, however I don't play Sapphire anymore. I've wasted too much time fishing in that game.
Yeah I waisted a ton of time trying to finish the game.

Oh ag, it turns out that you have one of two legit methods to get Jiarchi...

But I still think yours is more valuable since it was for the GBA games. A time when legendary Pokemon were not mass produced, but rather were actually pretty rare ;).

lol i remember gold version. I was like 10 and i remember going crazy when i came across some holographic pokemon. i looked it up and apparently it was a 1/13000 chance of coming across one.  :wub: good times...

It's called shiny pokemon and I've only came across a shiny tentacool.

In Colosseum there are also shiny pokemon, however it's even more rare because of the limited pokemon you are capable of capturing.

This new method will only last until mid July, my disc can work whenever I want it to. :P

#TYBG