Naboo: Plains
Rhen Var: Harbor
Rhen Var: Citadel
Tatooine: Dune Sea
Tatooine: Mos Eisley
Yavin 4: Temple
Yavin 4: Arena
Tatooine: Jabba
If you could only play 5 of the stock maps ever again which would they be and why? I added a poll if people just want to vote.

Think about Multiplayer and Singleplayer games... ;)

[spoiler]I would have these 5
Bespin: Cloud City because it is a GREAT map to play agains friends. The close quarters combat is very fun and you can't get a better multiplayer map.

Geonosis: Spire because I love this map in singleplayer. You really feel like you are in a giant battle. Plus the vehicles just make it that much more awesome.

Hoth: Echo Base for some of the same reasons as for Geonosis. I think this map really captivates the movie scene and the gameplay is very fun. Oh and AT-AT's. Come on who wouldn't want to drive those and blast Tauntauns.

Tatooine: Dune Sea because I love the 3 way battle and anyone can have fun on this map. Vehicle people, infantrly combat people, snipers. Anyone! I also like the map design and CP placement. It really is a fun map.

Naboo: Plains because I like the map design and the infantry vs vehicle combat. The map gives you the feel of being in a large battle without actually being in a giant map. It has been one of my personal favorites since 2004.
[/spoiler]

There you have it! :D

Vote and post why you chose what you did!

Mos Eisley
Citadel
Cloud City
Arena
Islands

in that order

My favorite maps are Cloud City, Kamino, Citadel, Mos Eisley, and Jabba's just because I enjoy playing them more than the others, in multiplayer.

They're also fun to mod.

In Multiplayer I would go for CloudCity, Mos Eisley, Jabbas palace, Citadel and Dune sea usually in that order. I like to play nearly all the maps online except a few but those are the best for good balanced games in my opinion.
In singleplayer I would probably have a few maps with locals.

[spoiler]Randomly thought; Has there ever been a game with 3 teams instead of the usual 2?[/spoiler]
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Bespin: Cloud City - The hallway. It's all about the hallway. I try not to leave the hallway though because snipers eat you alive if you do.

Rhen Var: Citadel - Rocket trooper. Mine spamming is most fun on this map cause the layout is so simple. Folks take it for granted and waste themselves turning corners.

Tatooine: Dune Sea - Tusken slaughter... with Star Fighters!

Tatooine: Mos Eisley - Best stock map. It never gets old and I don't know why. I wouldn't mind if it were bigger, but that might mess up the balance.

Tatooine: Jabba - Great MP fun. Twisty hallways and sneaky Gamoreans. Lots of pretty stuff to look at.

I chose them mainly because of the fun I had on MP with them. Mostly from my PS2 days. The Direct Connect nights introduced me to Jabba's Palace. (I only play SP now, though.)

But MP or SP, these are just fun maps. You don't have to run for ages to get anywhere, yet each of the conflict areas are discretely compartmentalized. The maps "feel" larger without having to actually be larger. Some of the others are just large enough to feel like a hassle to get from one end to the other on foot. (Platforms, Kamino, Hoth...)

1. Yavin IV: Temple
Most beautiful jungle map! 8)
2. 1. Yavin IV: Arena
Well, those ruins, in rainy jungle, also look's nice.
3 Naboo: Theed
It's a very beauty city. :shrug:
4. Endor: Bunker
Nice looking forest, specialy in PS2 version.
5. Kashyyyk: Docks
Seems, this map is looking nice, and have a sunny beach... :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

1.Yavin IV Temple

2.Geonosis:spire

3.Kamino

4.Kashyyyk Village

5.Bespin:Platforms

Bespin: Platforms
Hoth: Echo Base
Rhen Var: Harbour
Kashyyyk: Docks

Ooh controversial.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on August 10, 2013, 04:29:03 PM
Bespin: Platforms
Hoth: Echo Base
Rhen Var: Harbour
Kashyyyk: Docks

Ooh controversial.
Well it wasn't meant to be controversial. But I welcome you to try and make a controversial thread that has to do with SWBF. But doesn't involve radar.  :shady:

Jabba's Palace
Echo Base
Endor Bunker
Mos Eisley
Citadel

In reverse order ;)

August 12, 2013, 02:32:46 PM #10 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:12:18 PM by UNIT 33
the main reason i choose these maps is because about half of them are glitching maps

1.Platforms

2.Citideal

3.Islands

4.Geonosis

5. Arena
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

1.Bespin: Cloud City
Probably my favorite map in the Stock game. idk why, I just like it.

2.Geonosis: Spire
I like the map much more than the BF2 map. I also like the spire and the Gunships.

3.Kashyyyk: Docks
This is probably my favorite Kashyyyk map. They should have just used this as the BF2 Kashyyyk.

4.Tatooine: Mos Eisley
Well everyone plays it so much it BF2 and now I like the map. BF2 Mos Eisley isn't identical(I think the ground textures were different.)

5.Endor: Bunker
Ewoks! You get to kill ewoks!  :crazy: You can destroy the Shield Bunker too.

Quote from: DylanRocket on September 06, 2013, 04:18:02 AM
5.Endor: Bunker
Ewoks! You get to kill ewoks!  :crazy: You can destroy the Shield Bunker too.
I think this map is underrated but I LOVE the SWBFI PS2 lighting for this map. It looks beautiful. I'm still waiting for somebody to "port" the PS2 lighting for the PC version...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 06, 2013, 04:02:37 PM
I think this map is underrated but I LOVE the SWBFI PS2 lighting for this map. It looks beautiful. I'm still waiting for somebody to "port" the PS2 lighting for the PC version...

I'm pretty good at converting things. I can try to change the lighting to match the PS2 lighting. However, I plan on converting Naboo: Prototype first.

Quote from: DylanRocket on September 06, 2013, 04:33:12 PM
I'm pretty good at converting things. I can try to change the lighting to match the PS2 lighting. However, I plan on converting Naboo: Prototype first.
I would love the PS2 lighting in the PC version. If you haven't seen a video of it on YouTube you should check it out. I play Endor on the PS2 a lot because I love the way it looks.

Also, ggtuck converted Naboo: Prototype, but new conversions are always welcomed! I can't wait to see what you come up with!