What would you like to see in EA's new Battlefront?

Started by Roxas, June 13, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeah darktrooper needs to be like swbf1 definitely, and a sniper like swbf 1 because swbf 2 sniper sucks..

btw WHATS UP SOV  :D

i still want BF3 to have all the customization like in Renegade or Elite Squad but have all the old guns in it to make a original BF unit like a BF1 Darkie (which is awesome) but also have more in-depth weapon selection like a choice between a DC full-auto Carbine or a DC semi-auto Rifle. And 1 last thing (I've been wanting this since BF1) A ACTUAL SHOTGUN!
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on August 29, 2013, 08:40:49 PM
A ACTUAL SHOTGUN!

Here here!

I would love for there to be a shotgun in EASWBF that actually fires more like a shotgun than a scatter gun!

Know your definitions.

scattergun

noun
firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges

shot·gun

noun

a smoothbore gun for firing small shot to kill birds and small quadrupeds, though often used with buckshot to kill larger animals.

An actual shotgun is designed for hunting. Are you sure you want a real one?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 28, 2013, 09:21:29 PM
In general, this would hamper your ability to learn the ins and outs of the game.

How? I'm not talking about the GAME, I'm talking about every match.  ;) Example: I join a server that's playing Cloud City, and I select rocket class cis ream, I must stay that unit till the match is over. Next match, say, The Death Star, I can choose to be a rebel medic.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 29, 2013, 10:47:20 PM
shot·gun

noun

a smoothbore gun for firing small shot to kill birds and small quadrupeds, though often used with buckshot to kill larger animals.

Fine i don't want a HUNTING shotgun i want a MILITARY GRADE COMBAT shotgun in BF3. I wish someone would make it as a mod on BF2 but sadly BF2 Modding isn't quite there yet
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 29, 2013, 10:47:20 PM
Know your definitions.

scattergun

noun
firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges

shot·gun

noun

Um. Yes?

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on August 30, 2013, 12:36:59 PM
Fine i don't want a HUNTING shotgun i want a MILITARY GRADE COMBAT shotgun in BF3. I wish someone would make it as a mod on BF2 but sadly BF2 Modding isn't quite there yet
I think you'll find exactly what your looking for in BF3 then. BF2 probably has one as well, but it doesn't have online any more. /troll

But seriously. When you say BF I think Battlefield not Star Wars Battlefront.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on August 30, 2013, 01:10:47 PM
Um. Yes?
Hunting animals RC, not humans.

Quote from: Josh on August 30, 2013, 05:29:09 AM
How? I'm not talking about the GAME, I'm talking about every match.  ;) Example: I join a server that's playing Cloud City, and I select rocket class cis ream, I must stay that unit till the match is over. Next match, say, The Death Star, I can choose to be a rebel medic.

I understand and still think it'd be a bad idea.
The optimal unit to pick is determined not solely by the map, but instead is determined by situational awareness.  If you're restricted to one class, that'd mitigate this requirement of situational awareness.

I don't like the idea of limited classes at all.

I was hopping for an expansion of classes with the ability to customize your loadout at any moment during play. Like at a gear locker of some sort.

Staying the same class for the entire match .. may as well play space invaders at that point... 1 gun.. no choice.... blah

Some thing like SWRC customize option for multiplayer?
I think it would be really neat if you could add your own "Addons" like we can for the MSHs, but just place whatever type of file it is in a folder with the rest of the models that come with the game, and go back ingame and probably in some "PauseMenu" just click "Addon" and you can choose where to add it to on your unit/person. And on top of that, everyone else can see it even if they don't have the files on their PC.  To bad that would require a LARGE amount of data usage (not a problem for me, I have unlimited data).

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on August 30, 2013, 06:55:07 PM
Some thing like SWRC customize option for multiplayer?
I think it would be really neat if you could add your own "Addons" like we can for the MSHs, but just place whatever type of file it is in a folder with the rest of the models that come with the game, and go back ingame and probably in some "PauseMenu" just click "Addon" and you can choose where to add it to on your unit/person. And on top of that, everyone else can see it even if they don't have the files on their PC.  To bad that would require a LARGE amount of data usage (not a problem for me, I have unlimited data).

Knowing how DICE/EA/Origin operates, they won't let their players have ANY access to the files at all. Even if you could access the files, you would be caught for having a modified file in your game in multiplayer, and with multiple attempts, your account would be suspended.