What would you like to see in EA's new Battlefront?

Started by Roxas, June 13, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah I hope they will also have some  zombie mods too.

If they have the zombie mode be based off of the "Death Troopers" novel I wouldn't mind that. The book was cool and it would be into be chewbacca and rip zombie arms off!

there wont be mods. not shipped with the game. im not saying you wont be able to mod, im just saying, its not a mod if it comes with the game or is in dlc

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 26, 2013, 12:51:59 PM
If they have the zombie mode be based off of the "Death Troopers" novel I wouldn't mind that. The book was cool and it would be into be chewbacca and rip zombie arms off!

They should have a map based off of the Star Destroyer hanger from that book. Still my #1 Star Wars book.

Quote from: Roxas on July 26, 2013, 03:14:13 PM
They should have a map based off of the Star Destroyer hanger from that book. Still my #1 Star Wars book.
Exactly. A map with the zombies and the ability to play as the main characters from the book.

That's not my favorite SW book. That has to go to "Darth Plagueis". That book is amazing and makes you look at the prequel films in a whole new light. Seriously if you haven't read it, but it or go to a local library or something. Every page will blow your SW mind! (well not every page but it will blow your SW mind!)

Quote from: Phobos on July 26, 2013, 08:01:14 AM
yeah I hope they will also have some  zombie mods too.
Quote from: Ltin on July 26, 2013, 02:30:01 PM
there wont be mods. not shipped with the game. im not saying you wont be able to mod, im just saying, its not a mod if it comes with the game or is in dlc

I think he meant mode.  :)

July 26, 2013, 06:36:51 PM #141 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:41:20 PM by Roxas
Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 26, 2013, 05:28:22 PM
Exactly. A map with the zombies and the ability to play as the main characters from the book.

That's not my favorite SW book. That has to go to "Darth Plagueis". That book is amazing and makes you look at the prequel films in a whole new light. Seriously if you haven't read it, but it or go to a local library or something. Every page will blow your SW mind! (well not every page but it will blow your SW mind!)

I think he meant mode.  :)

Oh I read Plagueis a very long time ago, right around the time it came out in fact. I remember Kit saying he wanted to read it.

Actually, something I would like to see would three factions - but you have the ability to play as the third faction, not just jawas or tusken raiders.

EA should really look at taking some elements from mods and incorporating them in the new game. The Dark Times mod is a good example, that had a few things that I liked.

edit:

Woah woah woah....there HAS to be an Old Republic era. There just HAS to be one! I would LOVE to fight on Dromund Kaas (I recently finished reading Revan).

Quote from: Roxas on July 26, 2013, 06:36:51 PM
The Dark Times mod is a good example, that had a few things that I liked.
A FEW?!?!?!?! I love that mod and everything it offers. I would pay for it. They should look at the top mods for both games and see what people liked about them and incorporate that into the new game. Who knows if they even know mods exist for the game at all....

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 26, 2013, 07:32:36 PM
A FEW?!?!?!?! I love that mod and everything it offers. I would pay for it. They should look at the top mods for both games and see what people liked about them and incorporate that into the new game. Who knows if they even know mods exist for the game at all....
I can't recall exactly what I disliked about it because I had mixed it with another mod and it ended up causing problems. I've never been a fan of the overheating blaster rifle either.

The biggest change that will probably be made is the addition of wallbangs.

If this isn't the soundtrack for every aspect of the game I'm quitting the internet

Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: UNIT 33 on July 29, 2013, 01:08:27 AM
Hey you know what it desperately needs?

Hats.

I predict sales would rise by 18446744073709551616% if hats were included.

Quote from: Buckler on June 13, 2013, 08:44:34 AM
SWBF1 with updated graphics and more players :P

Yes, that would be awesome.
Hopefully it will bring back a lot of people for online gaming.

August 25, 2013, 04:12:49 PM #149 Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:16:39 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Quote from: jdee-barc on July 28, 2013, 07:49:37 PM
If this isn't the soundtrack for every aspect of the game I'm quitting the internet

I'd like it if they at least put some of these Songs/Tracks in BF3

I also think that in BF3 you can pickup a gun from a dead unit like in any great FPS
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."