Is it possible to have the dead bodies like on swbf3 for bf1 and 2
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

If you mean about the physics of the game then no.Battlefront 3 have improved physics and each bone of the soldiers are separated from the rest and they react depending on the shape of the terrain that they colide.Battlefront 1 and 2 use posed animations.For example have you notice sometime when you are on a hill and someone kill you.Your soldier is falling down in one static pose which don't change depending on the terrain.The only think that we can do is making new dead animations by our self.I found one unused dead animation in the Battlefront 1 Modtools.If some of you remember the Battlefront 1 trailer you can see it there:

Watch the jet trooper dead animation in 0:37   Thats the unused animation that i found in the modtools.Its really cool.Im gonna use it for sure :D

Quote from: Ginev on November 27, 2015, 01:24:47 PM
If you mean about the physics of the game then no.Battlefront 3 have improved physics and each bone of the soldiers are separated from the rest and they react depending on the shape of the terrain that they colide.Battlefront 1 and 2 use posed animations.For example have you notice sometime when you are on a hill and someone kill you.Your soldier is falling down in one static pose which don't change depending on the terrain.The only think that we can do is making new dead animations by our self.I found one unused dead animation in the Battlefront 1 Modtools.If some of you remember the Battlefront 1 trailer you can see it there:

Watch the jet trooper dead animation in 0:37   Thats the unused animation that i found in the modtools.Its really cool.Im gonna use it for sure :D

Is it also possible to make posed bodies stay in the battle in bf1
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: Delta327 on November 27, 2015, 02:02:50 PM
Is it also possible to make posed bodies stay in the battle in bf1

You can make body props. 

But dead bodies shot on the battlefield will fade away.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet