whats up with that?

Started by Dbiz, February 26, 2014, 06:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I live in Wisconsin, so I got a lot of the cold weather. It wasn't really that bad. (Warning, this is a joke nobody will understand) What does vtec and global warming have in common? I am waiting for both to kick in.

Seriously, how do people believe in global warming?  ???

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on February 26, 2014, 08:47:19 AM
Seriously, how do people believe in global warming?  ???

Well, there is no believing. It's proved and a real problem  :P

Quote from: Vîathan on February 26, 2014, 08:51:16 AM
Well, there is no believing. It's proved and a real problem  :P
Say what you want, I think it's aliens sucking the atmosphere out of the sky.. (yes, im jking)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 26, 2014, 08:58:40 AM
Say what you want, I think it's aliens sucking the atmosphere out of the sky.. (yes, im jking)

:rofl: yea me too  :cheers:

Global warming is real and it's from humans putting green house gases into the atmosphere, from power plants, cars...

Lets try to stay on topic
-- Wouldn't want to live in Michigan :P

Yeah, I see a whole ton of graphs and stuff, so what day was the coldest in Michigan? :P

Certainly a lot more yellow and orange than blue and violet on that map.
It's just a comparison of norms to a single month though, so not really relevant to anything other than trivia. (nothing to see here folks, move along.)
Highs and lows happen all the time and even though I am not a statistical expert, I am pretty sure they will have to happen somewhere on Earth. It gets exciting when it happens where people are I guess.

Also, the jet stream is a thing.

Oh poor Michigan, the country's connected contental ice cube. Here's something on iFunny making fun of Josh's state http://ifunny.mobi/i/wE6DRdOl1
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Global warming is not as people say it is...it's true the earth is warming but it's been doing that since its atmosphere was created and its also been getting colder periodically too even within recent Human history we had a mini ice age but ya California is the best place to live hands down xP

Quote from: hellish hellbird on February 26, 2014, 12:52:52 PM
California is the best place to live hands down xP
I love CA but if you like seasons, don't come down (at least to SoCal).
We're in our biggest drought ever and it's been like 80 degrees everyday for a couple months now.

Personally I love it, but I could do without the intense dry.

I hope to live in either Cali or Arizona when I move out..

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 27, 2014, 05:51:00 PM
We're in our biggest drought ever and it's been like 80 degrees everyday for a couple months now.
People tend to get really crazy when they hear their water is going away.. (Even worse than fuel, which is pretty bad.. Just came through a one of those)

One day you're doing just fine and dandy, the next your faucet doesn't dispense a clear liquid and suddenly America is falling apart :P

Well, at this rate, Michigan seems to be going through the same effect as Southern Ontario, Canada. It's been ranging from -10 to -19 degrees Celsius in my area (temperatures I haven't seen since I was like 5). Plus, the fact my school uniform's pants are made with a breathable fabric, does not help me embrace the Canadian winters very well. On top of that, Tuesday and Thursday I have to walk across the campus (which is quite big), to reach one of my classes.

Ugh, I'l be glad when Spring hits, I get to wear my "good clothes".  8)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 27, 2014, 05:58:24 PM
I hope to live in either Cali or Arizona when I move out..
People tend to get really crazy when they hear their water is going away.. (Even worse than fuel, which is pretty bad.. Just came through a one of those)

One day you're doing just fine and dandy, the next your faucet doesn't dispense a clear liquid and suddenly America is falling apart :P

dude it rained so hard last night i dont know what drought everyones talking about because when i go to the supermarket i see rows of water and soda.....what drought is there?

Quote from: Gold Man on February 27, 2014, 06:55:23 PM
Well, at this rate, Michigan seems to be going through the same effect as Southern Ontario, Canada.

I am all for letting canadia annex michigan cold weathers gotta stick together >;c