jumping on wall mounted mines?

Started by MileHighGuy, May 11, 2014, 11:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I remember the video, it was someone climbing at Cloudcity I think near the rear entrance. I can't remember anything else though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

May 13, 2014, 05:49:40 AM #17 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:02:15 AM by Led
Nice.  So now the question:  is it in the ODF for the mine, or the exe file ?

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=7358.msg79581#msg79581

here is a video of me not climbibg :)
http://www.xfire.com/videos/625451
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I don't think mines have any collision. If so, try creating your own mine by copying and pasting the respective files over to your odf and msh folder and change the names of the files. After you've changed all the names (make sure you change the ord names and everything) then go to the newly renamed mine msh.option and type in -nocollision and see if it does anything.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 13, 2014, 07:22:52 AM #19 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:53:15 AM by MileHighGuy
I've changed it to a msh with collision but i didn't try the -nocollision. I will try that now

EDIT:

i tried a lot of things including -kcollision. My odf is full of collision  stuff. It looks like it wont work but the mines can still be used as projectile shields. I could see a halo style bubble shield msh working. Or just a little thing you crouch behind.

LoL, I was just about to say that I tried this last night and could mine climb on PS2 :)  Apparently we've already covered this.

I am still wondering why there are differences like that between PS2 and PC.  Like the cool glowing bars under the steps on CC that Sleepkiller pointed out on PS2 and the fact that there are planes on Naboo: Plains on PS2.
Also, there's an invisible ammo droid on CC on PS2 that is visible on PC (between forward flank and walkway).
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.