Explanation

Started by Oven, September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
YAK faked so we were in the wrong regardless, although I am intrigued who was who now. I hadn't realised there was more than 1 fake...
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: SirPimped on September 15, 2013, 10:27:12 AM
None of the screenshots I have show them on at the same time, though that doesn't mean they weren't. I can post all the screenshots I have if need be.
I can't prove there were more than 1 either, so it won't factor in the penalty. Regardless there were around 5 or 6 attempts across Harbor and Streets.

The penalty will be: YAK loses an attack next week.

But no one will have patience if we are delayed by 35 min. by fakers again, so please try to sort things out as a clan instead of just leaving it to me.

September 15, 2013, 10:54:30 AM #77 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:57:19 AM by Ten Numb
Will majesty be penalized? If yak isn't out, can we still attack today?

Majesty is perma-banned from the tourney, and yes.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 15, 2013, 07:17:31 AM
We did not. By the way typing in caps is considered rude. Want to see my explanation? Go to ICW4 Fiasco. Also, Oven didn't ban YAK because of majesty. He banned YAK because they did not let anyone play, they would only let the good players play. 212 had to reduce numbers, even though there were lots of YAK on xfire.
7 mercs were used only 6 members on week 4 harbor battle. too many mercs were used indeed this has been proven repeatedly.

Quote from: Oven on September 15, 2013, 09:48:17 AM
YAK is back in the ICW3.

YAK did have major, not minor, problems with namefaking yesterday. It wasn't just Majesty, who tried several times. It was also the player "Shapown" who I strongly believe was Rage. I can't prove this, but he claimed to be in FC and the way he addressed me suggests that he was Rage. Even if he wasn't, he was clearly a name-faker and left shortly after being questioned. Unit 33's name was also faked -- I'm not sure if this was Majesty again. The player Zombie appeared with the same IP as a previous name-faker, so I'm confident he was also a faker.

The number of fakers from yesterday is enough to warrant a strong penalty. I have no patience for this nonsense, especially after Week 4. At some point it becomes the clan's responsibility to stop the fakers. I saw no one in YAK take responsibility yesterday. The ones who were responsive at all were continually berating me about 212's Merc count, which I couldn't even bother with until I knew how many YAK were legitimate!

So the penalty that YAK receives is TBD.

----------

In light of the above, today's battles will go forth as originally planned (before yesterday).
Yes, this was one of my reasons. But I'm not as sure as I was before, and the Arena problems were at least partially due to the Tunngle issues.

I am not Shapown, that person is not from FC, and it was explained who he was by someone else a few weeks ago, but I don't remember who. Anyway I was not at any of the battles yesterday so you're still wrong to think that I was. I told you I have zero interest in playing in the ICW, so quit making things up about me by pretending I am Shapown, that is ridiculous.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on September 15, 2013, 10:03:53 AM
I didn't know Rage name faked, I thought it was just Majesty. YAK should get a penalty regardless, even though we had no leader someone should have tried to stop anyone name faking.
I honestly don't mind if YAK continues or not as long as we get good games, I just don't want so see YAK get a bad reputation because of a few people who can't play fairly after we've created a team that has survived 4 tournaments (including ICA) and the majority of whose members are good, fair players.
I'm not just saying this because I'm in YAK, I have in the past supported other clans when people said there might be cheating with Merc counts etc.

Edit: The poll I mentioned earlier is saying 100% for keeping YAK going so if all the voters and a few more turn up we should have good games. :)
I did not namefake, stop spreading fallacies about me please. I did not play in any battles yesterday under any fake or real names.

Quote from: SirPimped on September 15, 2013, 10:15:12 AM
I still believe that all the names being faked were all Majesty, though I don't have any proof. From my talks with Rage, he had no interest in playing the tournament anymore under any circumstance. So I don't believe he was apart of any of the name faking at all.
This is the truth. Thanks for standing up for the truth SP. I quit YAK and the ICW3 last week and I have no interest in playing any battles due to the corruption.

Still talking about week 4, haha

Ffs, do not keep referring to previous weeks all the time...
For the final time:
Members: 9
Engel, 
Mart,
Sonic,
Harry,
Josh,
BabyEater,                                     
FrenchFryz,
Nico,
Zer0

Mercs: 5
Anyder,
Jumper,
Jamman(or whoever it was),
Elmo,
Wild
9:5 rounded to 2:1.
Happy? Ofc not... But I or any 212 representative will not discuss this with you on here. PM one of us, sure.. if it bothers you that much.

Back to topic.

September 15, 2013, 11:22:32 AM #82 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:25:20 AM by Phobos
@joseph
I played in the PLA server a few weeks ago under a fake name. "Sir Shapown" was flooding the chat with insults and was very hostile. I thought at first it was Helios so I asked him and he denied it. I don't remember who but someone else discovered who is is and he's not from FC, its also not [FC]Shap. Anyway  wasn't me, so please stop pretending it was.

@nixo

Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on September 15, 2013, 11:21:46 AM
Ffs, do not keep referring to previous weeks all the time...
Mart and the TCE brought it up here not me, also that list is wrong you had 6 members 7 mercs

Mercs wearing merc tags
- Anyder
- Jamman (actually birdo)

1.0 members not wearing merc tag but still mercs:
- BabyEater
- Wild
- ElmoTech
- Jumper
- Nico

212 members:
- Engel
- Zero
- Sonic
- FrenchFsryZ
- DirtyHarry
- Mart

Fair enough, like I said, it didn't factor into the penalty.

i feel like this SHOULD be noted that wild and i didnt officially start playing until week 4...which is when this all happened when yak started to lose.....now...you could be thinking oh this is because of X reason....but lemme give you a history lesson of tournys. going back to even the ggw3 on the forums( which are closed now) it specifcally banned FC for this reason(even at that time i thought that was unfair to do until i found out the reason much like hond has nowadays). fast forward to the GGCW. they lost battles and complained about things like oh there was a slight lag spike that caused all our cps to be capped punish X clan. Most of the posts had been deleted by darman at this time probably to supress how they were then but some still exist. now lets fastforward to the now. Every battle prior to this one i heard no complaints and saw no complaints. is it not odd how when wild and i give 1.0 and 212 strategies and fight and WIN against yak they start to complain about "oh the sun was in my eye because of nuclear radiation from godzilla so we need to do a rematch". and NEVER let go of the past complaints either. ever. as you can see in this thread...something not about week 4 AFTER the dicussions have been done to DEATH its till being brought up by someone who claims to not care about the icw3 anymore...find that odd...so go ahead and tear apart my post now rage...on a side note i saw your signature....and i found my old one with our plane duel all those years ago stashed away on my old computer ^^

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 15, 2013, 11:53:00 AM
i feel like this SHOULD be noted that wild and i didnt officially start playing until week 4...which is when this all happened when yak started to lose.....now...you could be thinking oh this is because of X reason....but lemme give you a history lesson of tournys. going back to even the ggw3 on the forums( which are closed now) it specifcally banned FC for this reason(even at that time i thought that was unfair to do until i found out the reason much like hond has nowadays). fast forward to the GGCW. they lost battles and complained about things like oh there was a slight lag spike that caused all our cps to be capped punish X clan. Most of the posts had been deleted by darman at this time probably to supress how they were then but some still exist. now lets fastforward to the now. Every battle prior to this one i heard no complaints and saw no complaints. is it not odd how when wild and i give 1.0 and 212 strategies and fight and WIN against yak they start to complain about "oh the sun was in my eye because of nuclear radiation from godzilla so we need to do a rematch". and NEVER let go of the past complaints either. ever. as you can see in this thread...something not about week 4 AFTER the dicussions have been done to DEATH its till being brought up by someone who claims to not care about the icw3 anymore...find that odd...so go ahead and tear apart my post now rage...on a side note i saw your signature....and i found my old one with our plane duel all those years ago stashed away on my old computer ^^
YAK didn't start to lose until 1.0/212 started to cheat. FC won the GGW3 before Shane and Wild shut it down at the end also. We won despite your WUSI hosting laggy servers with 200+ ping. We weren't banned by anyone except *surprise* wusi admins for owning them. Also you cried alot about SirPimped accusing him of glitching on purpose trying to get the match thrown because you lost xD. I remember owning you in plane duels since 2009 so your picture is quite a bit outdated lol
i said i dont care about participating in the icw3 anymore due to corruption, but will still refute any lies about me posted here. ie. saying i am shapown.

rage if u say u do not care about this tourney anymore, why u keep commenting ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Lol, no one really cares about you name faking whether you did or not. But it was kind of shall we say Bad? For you to try or even make it look like you were blackmailing Oven/Joseph, I don't understand why you would want to win so bad that you would kick one of your "Friends" out of your clan and basically try to corrupt him, as you say the tournament is corrupted now, but you were the one trying to corrupt it.

September 15, 2013, 12:49:05 PM #88 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:53:28 PM by Phobos
Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 15, 2013, 12:36:37 PM
rage if u say u do not care about this tourney anymore, why u keep commenting ?
why do you not read my posts?

Quote from: Phobos on September 15, 2013, 11:58:07 AM
i said i dont care about participating in the icw3 anymore due to corruption, but will still refute any lies about me posted here. ie. saying i am shapown.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:37:37 PM
Lol, no one really cares about you name faking whether you did or not. But it was kind of shall we say Bad? For you to try or even make it look like you were blackmailing Oven/Joseph, I don't understand why you would want to win so bad that you would kick one of your "Friends" out of your clan and basically try to corrupt him, as you say the tournament is corrupted now, but you were the one trying to corrupt it.
I didn't name fake so nobody cares about you and others pretending I did. He was kicked for being corrupt, you and others have made the tourney corrupt. I wasn't blackmailing anyone I asked for fair penalties, and I don't care about the win, we already won enough without cheating, so you can stop making up lies already. Joseph was kicked b/c of his corruption so not a friend.

Quote from: Phobos on September 15, 2013, 12:49:05 PM
I didn't name fake so nobody cares about you and others pretending I did. He was kicked for being corrupt, you and others have made the tourney corrupt. I wasn't blackmailing anyone and don't care about the win, we already won enough without cheating, so you can stop making up lies already.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:37:37 PM
Lol, no one really cares about you name faking whether you did or not.
READ IT!