[HELP] ZeroEditor Runtime error

Started by Snake, April 25, 2011, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have been having this for a while and I am still waiting on my dad to order a stinking video card but I have downloaded the latest update on nvidia.com and also all the zeroeditor updates. I just don't understand what is causing it to mess up. Is there anything else I can try to fix it?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

try to download earlier versions of the nvidea drivers.

Quote from: SnΛke on April 25, 2011, 09:46:19 AMI have downloaded the latest update on nvidia.com
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

they are suggesting that you DONT use the latest driver--get the earliest one instead :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Haha oh thank you for the correction Led. I will try that
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sorry for the double post but which thing do I download? Right now I have GeForce 7300 GT do I download GeForce 2300 GS or LE or something else?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 26, 2011, 03:34:04 PM #7 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:41:09 PM by MileHighGuy
you download the one that matches your driver only. There is a option to auto detect your graphics card too.

EDIT: put this in:

Product Type: GeForce
Product Series: Geforce 7 series
Product: Geforce 7300 GT
Operating System: Whatever
Language: Whatever

EDIT 2:

to get the earliest drivers go to Download drivers then scroll down and go to beta and archived drivers.

i dled a version from last april when i think ze was working. I installed it and everything but still got runtime error :( should i get a later or earlier 1?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I downloaded the earliest version I could find and it still gave me the runtime error  :dry:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Ugh, nothing is working :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

ill try some things and tel you how they work