AaTc Underground

Started by Snake, April 27, 2010, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well i have restarted aatc underground. Now with my experience and knowledge i can finally do it right. I have complete the AaTc leader palace, which has a courtyard with ruins and stuff for battles. Next i will be adding the much-harder-than-before obstacle course and the the extra large cantina area. Hopefully nikoli can make some stuff for me but fir now im using already made assets. Post some ideas but dont spam the thread with stupid suggestions for extremely complicated and/or impossible stuff. I am also using this as my todo list since i often forget things like floating buildings and sudden ideas. I have the palace uploaded to mediafire but im on my dads ipod touch so i cant get it.

ToDo List:
Fix floating pillars by throne room.
Lower walls a tad
Add obstacle course with pitfalls.
Add wrap around raceway
figure out how to add speeders via test map
Begin exterior cantina/lounge
Add jungle
look thru assets
add custom blue jet unit.
Add frozen pond
add cave maze
figure out adding snow

Hope this keeps you (and me) updated. Check back for when i change new ideas and finished stuff
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Cant wait :)
Looking forward to the forest part myself :) (I love forests :D)

Forests+my old computer=lagggggg :(

It wont be big. I might just make it a bamboo forest, so it will be hard to see but not impossible, and less lag.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Why dont u fuse all the training maps into one?

I have deleted most of my other maps to make room for new ones, so I could not really do that.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 30, 2010, 02:28:49 PM
Why dont u fuse all the training maps into one?

Big maps lag, especially online.