Previous topic - Next topic
Lol omg that is so cool! Now do a jet plane like the F-16 or something.  :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

*psst use the gallery*

Looks very nice! Good work.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

That is awesome :tu: Keep up the good work!

Worked out the kinks,  http://www.xfire.com/video/2936ae/   now for a texture then it will be done

No latest flash player=No xfire videos :rant:

I love the way you've got around the inability to have a propellor animation ! That looks really convincing... :o
unless you actually have a propellor animation...  :blink: I can't really tell...
Anyway, it looks awesome !!!

try speeding up the Fan animation from jabbas palace, i believe it is in Shipped Common Animations
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I was messing around with the ODFs and found out a way to have helicopter like movement (you bank in the direction of travel) so this time around it looks more convincing. Also AG pointed out some flaws in the model that I fixed such as the not right proportions and some other details. Textures done, perfected the rotor texture and transparency and now have a more convincing minigun impact effect.
http://www.xfire.com/video/294ce7/
videos crappy I know.

for the cod mod u should make vechiles into helicopters

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 30, 2010, 10:54:03 AM
for the cod mod u should make vechiles into helicopters

Oh my gosh chaos...Read the post above yours..  :hmm:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

^^ THAT IS AMAZING!!!! LOL!! OMG I THINK I SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT! oh wait............ I think I already did that...

what post above mine i have many posts

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 30, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
what post above mine i have many posts

oh.....my...gosh...The post...DIRECTLY...above..yours....Comprende? If you read even one of them above your post you would see that nikoli has been working on the helicopter for like a week, and nikoli himself just posted that he already did it! Read all the posts, then think over them,then read them again and THEN post.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Chaos, you really need to stop spamming and read the topic before posting.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Finished Chopper with New army helicopter pilot