[WIP] Random Characters

Started by Nikoli, April 15, 2010, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow that is cool :tu: Have you gotten it to behave less like a hover tank and more like a jeep yet?

May 09, 2010, 10:55:03 AM #91 Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:24:33 AM by Nikoli
yep, and I figured out how to get it so that you can't spin in place now if I could figure out how to get a turret working that would be awesome
anybody know what model this is and where to find it

Swbf2 mod tools, swbf2 rebel vanguard. I can easily get it for you.  :)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

^yes that would be awesome, I want to use the model for the heavy support class

M-249 done!

Cool great model for support gun :clap:

^thanks. Also if anyone can link me or send me the SWBF2 rebel vangard desert texture that would be awesome.

I'll send it saturday when I get off the plane from Miami.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 13, 2010, 05:29:50 PM #97 Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:28:02 AM by Nikoli
cool, I'll most likely be out of town this weekend so if you upload it to a 3rd party site and send me the link that would be great. :tu:
:EDIT: It looks like I'll be staying home so if I'm on X-Fire you can send it to me through that.

or just pm link :P

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Is this real?! it allmost looks like you put in a CoD 4 guy in a pic of SWBF O_o

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

It looks exactly like the m249 saw from a halo mod.  Except i think the ammo box is on the other side.

^^ lol, yes it is real.  ^actually due to some problems I ran into the amo box is directly underneath and the chain comes out of both sides  :XD:

what maps are you playing to do with these new characters or is this a mod?

Most of the pictures are of tests of the sides on stock maps. But the one of the guy with the SAW in the bunker is on a map that Gogo12 made, and I have to say it is one of the coolest maps I've ever played on. If you want to see more check back frequently, I'll have some sneak peaks of it soon.  :shady:

That emoiticon is just creepy.
This is a side mod right?  No new maps or anything?