1 (5.3%)
Wookie
2 (10.5%)
Dark Trooper
11 (57.9%)
All of the above
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

My favorite is the Dark Trooper for its ablity to shoot while in the air.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quick reply:
Jet because I like the jet pack, and weaons ( plus skin )
droideka because I like playing open maps and idk I just like the nostalgia of playing as the deka a long LONG time ago!
Wookiee ( correct spelling :P ) cause wookiees are awesome!!! His weapons are cool and it is always fun to have those random times that you are SUPER good with the wookiee and get like 150 kills!
DT becase I like the shotgun and, if used right, can be a BEAST!!!

I perfer giving the other team a chance :D , but my favorite is Jet , it can fly, and it is lethal.

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 12, 2012, 07:39:10 PM
I perfer giving the other team a chance :D , but my favorite is Jet , it can fly, and it is lethal.
Not hating but that statement kinda contradicts itself!  :rofl:

I said i perfer...but when i don't perfer too i use jet :D

Oh!  :happy: All the special classes are powerful, but that is part of the game!  :cheer:

At the moment my favourite is the Droideka just because it's a mobile turret.
Although the Clone Jet-trooper is great for exploring mod maps.

Droideka! No doubt. It is fine equpped and non step out of canons. I almost didn't change it in my mods.
Canon review:
Dark trooper - it is some secret military project from "Dark Forces". This droid was used by empire in few secret missions, and the project was closed after all. So, he just can't be a part of regular troops.
Wookie smuggler - I remember only Chewbacca as parts of the rebel forces...  Actualy wookiee was rarely creatures in space, and usaly stay not far away from Kashyyyk.
Jet trooper - probably invention of SWBF creators. But if logicaly this unit, surely may be part of the clone team - his weapon is totaly not compatable with jet flight. Those mortar/EMP launcher look's too heavy, beside, it cud have powerfull "push back", if it fire by rockets, and in reality may push fly unit, to the crash.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Well i think the jet trooper is good but i hate how when it runs out of fuel to jet it takes forever to reload :whip:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I really like darktrooper. The shotgun-pistol combo is great. Wookie is awesome. Really one of my favorite units, but I'm just not as good with it as I would like to be. I think I'm going to work on that soon. Clone jet is ok. Pretty easy to master. And not a fan of Deka.

If it was about the special class I used the most I would choose the Dark trooper,
but since it is about my favorite I choose the Wookiee of course.

They're like a monkey with cymbals; they just need to be loved  :P.

Dark trooper, because if mastered can sail around the maps easily and is pretty handy in 1vs1/2/3/4...

DT with Wookie in second.

I like using the DT on maps that you can stick nades in a lot of places, so that I can quickly "airstrike" the enemy with sticky nades. They have little to no time to react, and quite frankly, I like to see them fly across the map knowing I did it.  :XD: Yes, I know, I'm evil... :shrug:

Wookie in second cause Im just now starting to get the hang of 'em. He's got a lot of powerful weapons and capabilities once you start to practice more with it.

Quote from: Agent Z on September 16, 2012, 10:13:35 AM
I like using the DT on maps that you can stick nades in a lot of places, so that I can quickly "airstrike" the enemy with sticky nades. They have little to no time to react, and quite frankly, I like to see them fly across the map knowing I did it.  :XD: Yes, I know, I'm evil... :shrug:
I hate it when people are DTs on public servers.  :mad:  :P

My favorite special class is probably DT even though I hate playing against them. :P
I just can't seem to stay away...