Hi there!

Started by Kelle`, January 10, 2010, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, this is the first site i've ever been a member of and i hope this membership of mine will last a while. I don't know how everything works or if i have tasks or requirements to do but i'm willing to participate. i don't have much feel time though  :(   and what's with the cow?  :moo:   I would like to thank Cull, a cool night friend, for introducing me to all these wonderful sites (that have mod maps).  Cheers!  :cheers:

Welcome to MPC!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

We have played in servers many times and all of them have been fun. Welcome kellemarie, tell us alittle bit about your self.

Hiaz of course you have to follow my rules, but apart from that your quite safe from the real spammers (NOT ME!)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Welcome kellemarie10. There are forums on just about every topic. So post whatever you want, there are lots of opportunities to participate here. There all some rules too, pretty much just common sense and courtesy.

Welcome to MPC! Watch it I bite!XD :cheer:

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Hey kelle! Feel free to DL the maps that Verik generously uploaded for all of us. Other than that, feel free to talk in any of the active topics around.

#TYBG

Golly. Wow. Thank you all for making me feel at home so quickly.  :happy: 

Welcome kelle! Hope you like it here! :cheers:

I loved to see that avatar in xfire. Forgot to say welcome to the site. Now I know the xfire behind the person I play with in swbf1 servers. Cool to meet you again kelle, welcome.

Welcome  :cheers: (Hope you like beer :P)

Welcome! Bienvenido! Bienvenue! Vilkommen! Shalom! Salaam Aleikam! Konichiwa! Bon Di!

Meh, those are all the languages I can say it in.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Beer!?  :slap: Let's just pretend it's sparkling apple cider  :cheers:
I got the chaos mod to work today. it's really quite amazing. I found out a few days ago that I have to leave for a few months starting in mid-February. But this site is the best and I owe a lot of people for the kindness they showed me. Battlefront is the greatest and funnest game i've played yet, thanks to MPCGamers' staff. And my goodness, it's snowing outside. :xmastim: yeehaw!

Mabe he meant deer? Sweet liquid deer. Berry flavored?