just joined the forms!

Started by bronquel, November 22, 2009, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A little about me... my brothers and i get a huge kick out of playing swbf1(and Jazz the Jackrabbit 2... old game from 1998), and just discovered the joys of modding and hamachi, though so far SWBF1 and hamachi haven't gotten along... 
So far i've been impressed, on the shout out page, i got some answers already on where some mods are, and how to make some of my own.
I hope to learn and share the knowledge here!

PS: I'm excited people here still play SWBF1....  most games seem to die after a little while

November 22, 2009, 10:08:27 AM #2 Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:10:00 AM by Hardcore
Welcome to MPC!

And check out the download section for all kinds of mods!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Welcome bronquel!

We have a few modders here that I'm sure would help you out!

:cheers:

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here. :cheers:

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here

If you want some help with making mods and maps, ask me, I've been modding for almost 2 years now

Good luck on learning how to mod, we have a good modding community here. Check out the SWBF1 mod factory forum for everything related to SWBF1 mods.

Welcome to the forum, if you need help don't hesitate to ask me or any other member  :D
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

welcome bronquel, i like mods that are online compatible. the two kinds of mods i like are server mods and player mods.
the server mod doesn't reguire the players to have the mod to benefit from the mod. you can join and not crash. the player mods are changes to your game you see and when you join any server you wont crash. i am on xfire nightly and am a pc, welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums bronquel.

Welcome boronquel
I cannot mod (i am a mac) but id love to be a beta tester :)

Welcome to MPC!  :cheers:

Also for Custom Maps, Check out Ryan's list.
It's very helpful.

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=310.0

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Welcome to MPC! Hope you like your stay here! Mini bar drink aren't free! >:(

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.