Server Crashing

Started by {U.E.F}Gamergirl, June 30, 2013, 12:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear Community,

I do not know where to place that topic, since there seems no fitting forum area for such things. One of my clanmembers (Unleashed Elemental Forces) seems to have some serious troubles with some of FC guys about crashing servers in Star Wars Battlefront. I beg those who feel responsible, to instantly stop such actions. Servers cost money and time and it's illegal anyway. So for the community's sake: Stop it.

Thank you,
Gamergirl

PS: The internet is no law-free zone. If you ignore this post and keep on crashing our servers, which can be considered as vandalism, you might have to face serious consequences.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Yeah guys, lets play nice.
No sense in destroying what we hardly have anymore anyways..

why are you accusing FC? i have made it known to all clan members we will kick out anyone who crashes servers. let me know who is causing trouble please.

I would like to PN you, because I do not want to blame anyone without having an evidence, but you disabled PN.

I fear whoever is doing this will be his/her last day of SWBF, and it should be. We need to get all the clans together and form a "law", and have them agree that who ever crashes servers, will be permanently banned from SWBFGamer.com and all servers that have agreed to this "law". We can't risk even one person getting fed up and leaving SWBF, not when we have so few gamers left.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on June 30, 2013, 04:18:56 PM
I fear whoever is doing this will be his/her last day of SWBF, and it should be. We need to get all the clans together and form a "law", and have them agree that who ever crashes servers, will be permanently banned from SWBFGamer.com and all servers that have agreed to this "law". We can't risk even one person getting fed up and leaving SWBF, not when we have so few gamers left.
Although I see where your coming from, it is a lot harder than you think to ban one person. If you had tunngle I am sure you would see for yourself. This shouldn't be a problem anyway. No-one should be crashing servers even if they have something against the clan. This would just make it worse.

Whatever you do, don't forget the golden rule!
Don't feed the trolls.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on July 02, 2013, 10:15:32 AM
Although I see where your coming from, it is a lot harder than you think to ban one person. If you had tunngle I am sure you would see for yourself. This shouldn't be a problem anyway. No-one should be crashing servers even if they have something against the clan. This would just make it worse.
I agree. I will make FC servers public again once whoever is crashing them stops.

Seems like there recently were no server crashes at all. I am totally happy, if it stayed that way. Thank you, whoever came to his/her mind and stopped that annoying behavior.