91st Assault Corps: The Battle of Coruscant (beta 1)

Started by Napseeker, October 20, 2009, 01:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
from far away, i did not see any explosions, but it looked like some of the turret fire was hitting the exit of the capitol ship and the explosion was comming inside the hangar.

Btw, what OS are you running?  my computer has alot of lag, and in not sure if its cuz its really old or if theres another problem :confused:

Windows Vista.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I'm using XP SP2.

Okay well at least everyone is seeing the same thing when it comes to the explosions. Of course, the fact that you have to be up close to see them is also related to the same reason why I can't put background explosions for the rest of the "fleet" to simulate lots of firefighting - BF1 needs you to be close-up to render any effect. Arrrghhhh.

It's too bad there's no easy way to just cut out both hangars from the map. That'd probably bring the framerate back up to playable levels, especially for MP.  But without hangars, there'd be nowhere to park the fighters and spawn the pilots.  If only BF1 let you spawn inside a fighter!

is that better than mac 10.3.9 panther?
im guessing yes

Why not SP3?

Haven't had a chance to play this yet, but hopefully I will soon :D

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

@ Jon
Windows SP2 Update: Released in August 2004
10.3.9 Update: Released in August 2008

Regardless of that, Windows XP SP2 was far more stable than Panther. Especially when it came to gaming.

#TYBG

You should invest into a new computer if you ask me. Mac Mini G4 will become obsolete (when I mean obsolete, I mean totally useless in meeting software system requirements) in maybe 3-4 years.

#TYBG

Quote from: keenmike on November 03, 2009, 05:51:17 PM

keenmike says no, the map is fine.
invite me verik, when you play this map set to hard.
Will do xD
Or try it yourself also an idea

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

jk, anytime you want to play this map let me know. either one will be fun.

QuoteYou should invest into a new computer if you ask me. Mac Mini G4 will become obsolete (when I mean obsolete, I mean totally useless in meeting software system requirements) in maybe 3-4 years.

Hopefully, i will have a brand new PC by then.  If not, then i will be stuck with this old thing :(

Quote from: Jon415 on November 07, 2009, 01:41:38 PM
stuck with this old thing
jon, the old computer can be new again. i have an old pc from the year 2000 ish. i can cd restore it to new again. when i do this it is new again.

Even if my computer were new, it would still be pretty crappy.  Its just too old to...well...do anything except play swbf and a few other games :confused: