KOTOR for iPad

Started by Kit Fisto, June 02, 2013, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would have thought there would have been a topic about this already but I guess not.

KOTOR has been ported to the iPad by Aspyr! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-wars-knights-old-republic/id611436052?mt=8

Thoughts? It seems to be fairly popular because it is one of the top 10 apps for the iPad right now, and it came out the 31st.

Here are my thoughts. Aspyr is the same company who ported SWBFI to the Mac OS. But they stopped supporting the game and you can't buy it anywhere. They released KOTOR for the iPad in celebration of the games 10th anniversary, and SWBFI's 10th is next year. Battlefront with a touch screen anyone?

I know some people who play on a touch screen computer...

June 02, 2013, 02:13:53 PM #2 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:43:07 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
OMG OMG OMG!!! FINALLY A STAR WARS GAME I'M WILLING TO PLAY ON MY IPAD!!! I was sooo ticked when Imperial Academy got removed from the App Store, and I haven't found a decent iPad game Star Wars related since. Looking forward to downloading this!

Also, tell me when they port SWBF1 to iPad, I will DEFINITELY download that and play multiplayer! :D

EDIT: Now I'm not looking forward to downloading this... $10.00 for the app, and I need to clear out 1/4 of my iPad's space to install it!? I have a 16GB, and it says I need to clear out like a whoppin' 4-5GB of space to install it?!? I'l pass, I can't sacrifice 4-5GB of space on my iPad, it doubles as use for schoolwork, as well as a place for my photo manipulating arts.

Don't look up the plot details if you'v never played it or know much about it... dramatic events unfold!