Rapidshare

Started by Shocktrooper, July 29, 2010, 06:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all. Anyway to get pass the download limit for free users on rapidshare cause I got ripped off by them! I downloaded JvC and instead I got a html file that said error I'm already downloading a file. So then is said I have reached the download limit for free users. HELP

i guessss you could use the incognito mode on Google Chrome. it blocks cookies and IP addresses being sent to rapidshare so i guess that could stop them from recognizing you have downloaded before from their site.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

July 29, 2010, 01:07:37 PM #2 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:09:15 PM by ag
Soap is incorrect here. Incongnito mode prevents any browsing data saved on your PC. It does nothing else.

Rapidshare limits how many downloads you can have at one time. So you have to download file by file. Not all at once. At one point it will not allow you to download any files until you wait a certain time. That is a part of the limits that Rapidshare has. Unless you buy a Premium account, deal with it.

If you have dynamic IP, all you have to do is reset your internet so that it will give you a new IP address. From there you can continue downloading.

1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6. Try the rapidshare download again.

I haven't used Rapidshare in ages so I don't know if that still works.

#TYBG

Or, you could just use the downloads section.

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=283

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: ag on July 29, 2010, 01:07:37 PM
Soap is incorrect here. Incongnito mode prevents any browsing data saved on your PC. It does nothing else.

ag is right, i misremembered the incognito message.

(can i has post count back?)

***edit**

thx for it back HC/JK  :tu:

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

That is correct rapidshare allows you to download but don't mess up on that first download. If you do mess up the process then you will have to wait till you can download again.

Well I just learned you are a Mac user. What I mentioned earlier won't do you any good.

Basically you just have to reset your internet and rapidshare should let you download again. Also, MPCGamers has a strong archive of maps so be sure to check it out.

#TYBG

Thanks guys for the help. But like JK said, I'm gonna stick to the MPC downloads section.  :tu:

Jedikiller is not the only one that knows this is a good source for downloads. Mpcgamers.com is so good that if some one can't register to recieve download privileges then they don't know enough.