Sereja's Otoh Gunga

Started by Led, July 31, 2014, 06:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's finally here! And to quote a great man "HUZZAH! What a fruity delight!"

It made me want to say "Best map for SWBF ever. No question about that." But I realize that the majority (if not, all) your maps are pure amazing like this. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!

July 31, 2014, 07:00:21 PM #3 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:05:24 PM by Snake
I can't wait to play this..

This is amazing.. I do have some comments though
-I am confused by the presence of Geonosians  :blink: I guess they could ride around with the droids on ships, though.
-The only big thing I noticed is that I usually wonder around, capturing cps, maybe killing one or two droids, but overall it feels kind of empty. I'm not sure what the AI count is but maybe turning it up 15 or 20 would remedy that.
-This is probably the most beautiful map I've ever played.
-I absolutely love the detail and variety of the gungans.

Excellent work, Sereja. Absolutely excellent.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thank's! :)
The Titles:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPLOSIVE! BRILLIANT! MUST SEE!

Naboo: Otoh Gunga.

Proudly introduce for you, my map: Naboo: Otoh Gunga!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
README:

Features:
1. My models, effects, reticules and huds; hex edited sides;
2. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon;
3. Alternative mission.lvl's added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, locals added;
7. decreased weapon impact effects sides added;
8. SWBF2/custom sound effects and new backgrouund music added;
9. New infantry, animation added;
10. Glass render effects added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 020 folder in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn folder

My map, as usualy, overload by effects, so, if you use slow PC, you have to use my "decreased effect sides": from my Decreased_Sides folder, put them, in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE folder, make backup first.

Easter Egg contest: just find my avatar pic, and you are winner!

ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS

If you wish to play alternative missions, just replace my mission.lvl in: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\020\Data\_lvl_pc to the some from alternative folders.

Gungan Sides Mission:
Grand Gungan Army, is ready for protect theyr home, in any eras.

Hunter Sides Mission:
Bounty hunters, will try to claim some bounty, and survive in such unfriendly places...

KNOWN BUGS:

1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. Kaadu stuck in any possible places, specialy when drived by AI.
3. AI, are using upper bubbles and bottom catwalks, for "meditation".
4. Floor getting buggy, if shadow set on "high", so try to play with setting shadow to "low" or "off".
5. AI can't use fambaa turret. I have to do not let them using it, by adding line Controllable = "0". Without it, they are crash the game, when try to use it. Parhaps, AI, can't use "commandarmedanimatedbuilding", or "armedanimatedbuilding", without crash. Reason unknown.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Spectacular!

Someone should send this to Psych0Fred.  I bet the developers would be amazed.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 31, 2014, 08:31:49 PM #6 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:57:38 AM by Led
 Aw that looks so cool. Great job on the map!  :tu:
Nothing is written here...

Absolutely amazing!!! I love it! Great job. :D

I do have one question: is it multiplayer compatible?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

wow.  just wow.  its amazing!

Another brilliant map Sereja. Thank you for releasing it.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 01, 2014, 02:12:23 PM #11 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:46:31 PM by Ryanoceros
Awesome! My computer is old and slow, so I had to use the stock mission lvl, but what a great map. This is a map that I wish was made a long time ago. Very well done, as always.  :cheer:

I just added it to the Custom Map Review. Nicely done.

Thank's, guys! :)
Yes, probably DICE, may realy feeling a lack of my assistance, when trying to finish SWBF3... :D
This map, is a result of many years of work, and few discoveries, so it's realy a rare thing.
Quote from: PatriotNorwood on July 31, 2014, 10:01:49 PM
I do have one question: is it multiplayer compatible?
I have no any idea.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I was able to play on Lan line (didn't have any other folks joining my server, but it worked at least..)
--
If you were working on SWBFIII stuff, you wouldn't have to "discover" new cool features, hardly any engine bugs, and you've already got years of work. I agree with SK, it would be amazing to see your hand in CryEngine3..

It was fun! It seemed very difficult to me at some times though. And it's confusing. And I never saw any muzzle flashes.
Because you reported a bug I couldn't find,  0/-47 would immigrate again.