Tunngle

Started by D4R|< $1D3, July 16, 2013, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tunngle has seem to been lagging really bad lately whats going on with it it never had this odd lag.

It's probably not tunngle.  Check your home network and your ISPs network for issues.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I always have gotten 50 PING on servers its been lagging just tunngle only ..

Here recently, whenever I make a Tunngle server, everyone that joins lags out within a couple of minutes.  I used to make servers all of the time with no problem, but I've had a lot of cases where I lag out of someone else's server or they lag out of mine.  It's very frustrating.  :dry:

It hasn't happened on any of the main Tunngle servers, though.  It could just be a problem with hosting yourself.

Quote from: Shazam on July 16, 2013, 12:53:48 PM
Here recently, whenever I make a Tunngle server, everyone that joins lags out within a couple of minutes.  I used to make servers all of the time with no problem, but I've had a lot of cases where I lag out of someone else's server or they lag out of mine.  It's very frustrating.  :dry:

It hasn't happened on any of the main Tunngle servers, though.  It could just be a problem with hosting yourself.
i hardly host games no one joins i like to play on the PLA radar no pls but its alot of lag of where i cant move even tho im pressing W etc and stuff and sometimes it makes me look up even though im looking forward.. and no it never happens in SP its just happening now in MP *it started last night*