R4 D4 texture?

Started by D4R|< $1D3, June 09, 2013, 07:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey does anyone have the MSH/texture of the astromech droid that fixes tanks planes/etc *the r2 d2 thats red with alot of cameras on the top the head*

My first suggestion would be to look in the map msh's that feature that droid. Naboo: Plains would be a good place to look since that map doesn't have to many msh's and tga's.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 09, 2013, 07:25:45 PM
My first suggestion would be to look in the map msh's that feature that droid. Naboo: Plains would be a good place to look since that map doesn't have to many msh's and tga's.
I don't mod maps so i wouldnt be able to see that texture reminding you now that i mod sides so i have no idea how to get Map Models ETC

You don't have to mod maps to find the msh. Just look through the NAB2 folder and find the droid msh. If you don't have that stuff you can download BFBuilder.

Still can't find that darn thing,and Kit is there a way to view textures/model program i forgot its name..

Its in the Common folder. Go into your DataModID folder and then Common and then MSH. You should find it there.

Also, here's MSH Viewer: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=324
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

thank you Snake Always abelige (Dont know how to spell that sorry)