request map

Started by D4R|< $1D3, December 25, 2012, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 25, 2012, 09:58:32 AM Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 10:01:26 AM by PP90M1™
i was woundering if some one could take bes2 (bespin) but it able to be in addon no modifiy to it i mean like right the same and the mission is the same too every thing its for some thing if any one can do that it would be REALLY helpfull!  =] but the name of map to be CIS_destruction

Have you modded addme.lua before its really simple just punch in whatever name you want and make a new folder with the bes2.lvl in the world, specify dc:\\ through your mission lua and presto.

Quote from: Phobos on December 25, 2012, 12:37:53 PM
Have you modded addme.lua before its really simple just punch in whatever name you want and make a new folder with the bes2.lvl in the world, specify dc:\\ through your mission lua and presto.
i have no idea what that is and no i have not modded that and i dont know how....?

Quote from: PP90M1™ on December 25, 2012, 03:08:15 PM
i have no idea what that is and no i have not modded that and i dont know how....?
You can just create a map with BFbuilder, delete the World1 (or world2 if its bespin) folder, and edit the LUA

where it says ReadDataFile("dc:bes2\\bes2.lvl")    and make it say  ReadDataFile("bes2\\bes2.lvl")
Then it will read the Bespin: Cloud city that comes with the game, therefore saving time, effort, and data/memory usage.

And if you do that, you can make it read it's own sides as well, so that would be something^^
PM me if you need any help after this.