Geonosian Playable

Started by D4R|< $1D3, September 30, 2012, 08:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
is it possable to make the geonosian on geonosis playable like a a differen side cis.lvl maybe replacing the Droideka to Geonosian?

Of course it is, it's been done numerous times.
Just get the necessary files from the "GEO" side folder in the BF Builder assets and shove them in your side builder... and then munge away.

Well my laptop cant do that .... it wont come up any thing if i could do it my self i would right now but i cant .... ):

Quote from: PP990M1 on September 30, 2012, 08:34:53 AM
is it possable to make the geonosian on geonosis playable like a a differen side cis.lvl maybe replacing the Droideka to Geonosian?

It is an easy mission.lvl mod if you want to use the stock weapon that the geo-gnats use.  I've never seen them kill anything with the stock weapon though, so if you wanted to change the weapon you would need to do a side mod as well.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

In this mod they are playable as the CIS pilot: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=674
And in some of Sereja's maps the geonosian is playable as well.
Also in the Main Play mod you can have a hunt mode but it is really unblanaced.

Do you want this mod to be online compatible? (like if you host a server, others can play geonosian as well)
Or do you want to be the only one on the server that can do it? You would hafto unmod your game if you wanted to join someone elses.   If you chose #1 I can do that RIGHT away. If you chose #2 I can do it tomorrow.

Yes Some thing like that if others join they can be the Geonosian as well.

this is the 3D model of a cobra i dont know if it will help its the best i could find..  http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?modelcode=43210

This is a very nice model, and it comes in JUST the right format (xsi) but I can't do this because I would first need an account, and also BUY the model, and im not really sure I want to play much for a model that I can make with Blender in about 4 weeks. . . (if I tried hard that is)

okay i will find other one ? okay

i cannot seem to find a better or free downloadable model of the cobra.... i dont know what now? guess its not  possable gunship skin.. :rant: i dont know what now... !  :rant:

Well, one of the AaTc made a chopper with softimage mod tool, but I have no idea if they released assets for it. . .
I'll start looking. (modmap was IRAQ: DESERT OUTPOST)