you guys should make a Jedi One on one rar

Started by D4R|< $1D3, September 09, 2012, 07:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2012, 07:52:37 PM Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:20:02 PM by PP990M1
If you guys like 1v1 sniper there  should be jedi 1v1 woundering if you could make it rar lvl or zip please no exe but if its need then ok

Hes wanting to make a side mod with killable jedi.  Any takers?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Playable jedi?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I might just do this O.o
I dono, I'll see what I can do.

Force jump, lightsaber deflect, force push, and lightning are things I could add.
notify me if you want anything else added to them, and I'll see what i can do.

So far, Dooku and Vader have Extreme force jump, I am trying to work out the bugs for Force Push and ForceLightning, after that, Luke and Mace should be easy... And if possible, I can get DarthMaul into the gameplay.

The finished mod will be a: Rep.lvl, CIS.lvl, Imp.lvl, All.lvl and a mission.lvl

Question:: What maps do you want the jedi playable on? I need more details.

any map or just it be on cc with no gun turrets or mos it doesnt matter :D

October 04, 2012, 09:55:48 AM #7 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:58:51 AM by RepublicCommando
Uhh, I decided that it would be alot easier if you could just take the side.lvls from a modmap I found on the site here, it has MACE, Noodle haired jedi girl, The Emperor, Darth Vader, Boba and Jango Fett, and a Rebel Commando
Ill just take the sides from that, and give you a mission.lvl for it.
Sorry for the hold up.
-RC-

Edit:: Nvm it crashed XD
Well. Im not sure if I can complete this atm, if I do.. It will be a while

Try out these maps: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=11
Napseeker was/is the best sides modder and he made super fun Jedi to play as. Jedi VS Clones has lots of playable jedi/sith and I think you can use it as a global sides mod...