Final Fantasy 13

Started by quik, May 31, 2010, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it in other games.

Anyone interested it buying it on ebay? Lol I'm selling, (not that you have to buy from me http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320540446017&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_948

It's a good game. Although it's somewhat repetitive and boring, especially if you don't have HDMI.

What were/are your thoughts on this game?
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

May 31, 2010, 10:04:59 PM #1 Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:09:05 PM by ag
They changed wayy too many things in FF13 and it got reaaaallllyyy linear, as sexy as it looks. I really tried to enjoy it, but it didn't really happen.

Too bad I don't have anything in my paypal. I still need to buy the game from the free game giveaway a while back. I might do a new one, however I won't give any hints because it becomes unfair (and potentially misleading).

If you happen to still have that game... in mid-June... I might as well get a copy for my friend.

--AG

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on May 31, 2010, 10:04:59 PM
They changed wayy too many things in FF13 and it got reaaaallllyyy linear, as sexy as it looks. I really tried to enjoy it, but it didn't really happen.

Too bad I don't have anything in my paypal. I still need to buy the game from the free game giveaway a while back. I might do a new one, however I won't give any hints because it becomes unfair (and potentially misleading).

If you happen to still have that game... in mid-June... I might as well get a copy for my friend.

--AG

Bump:

I just read this message. The game shipped, and sold quite fast! Sorry =/

Well it took a few forced attempts but I'm finally into FF13. I'm about 5 hours through. So far it's pretty good.

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on June 10, 2010, 04:14:34 PM
Well it took a few forced attempts but I'm finally into FF13. I'm about 5 hours through. So far it's pretty good.

BUMP: Again.

Yea it's great. Play it in HD. The graphics are stunning without it. But with...holy crap :)