Cato Nemoidia

Started by Hardcore, August 10, 2009, 10:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 10, 2009, 10:17:51 AM Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:17:57 PM by Buckler
Cato Nemoidia

UPDATE: This file extracts into 2 files, (addme.script and a data folder) you will need to take these two files and make a new folder called Nemoidia.1 and put them in it, i will upload a new version with a folder soon.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=48
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

August 10, 2009, 10:20:38 AM #1 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:37:01 AM by EA711
how can I rate if I have not tried it?

You do not have to rate a download, you can always come back to that page after you have tried it.

Ok I have tried it out. It is a strangely textured large building surrounded by geonosis style hills. the building is good in the sense that there are many hidding places and corridors but the only way to get to them is by using a jet trooper. There are only 2cps and the teams meet in the middle of the ground floor, so gameplay wise it is not very good. It has pottential but it is not staying in my addon folder, needs more work and cps.

QuoteThis is a map designed by Ghost that was never really officially released, the last time he came around he put up the link but it fell to the way side, so here it is to download its a great map that really only needing texturing and some finishing touches, enjoy!

The map is best for smaller matches, 4v4 or so, not for use with bots and is well laid out, the center building can be gotten on by every trooper other then the droideka, and the map layout is good.

With that said, this map was never finished, it likely will never be finished, it was in development by Ghost for a while but he went on to work and has sense stopped modding, being why it is not complete, looks boring and doesn't have the finishing touches that he intended, but even so it is a great layout if you look at it.