REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is a request. Some awesome (<-- key word) SWBFI wallpapers for my iPod touch 4th gen. Make them ingame with all high settings! Any kind will do! (preferably stock maps).  :cheers:
Oh and HD if possible. ;)

So you just want pictures of ingame battles? Or like the Home screen of SWBF? That's very easy. Would you want other pictures or words over it? Other textures? Anything special?

Well to be exact I want iPod touch 4th gen size HD wallpapers of SWBFI, all high settings using freecamera (no HUD to ruin the picture) some maps could be Platforms, Hoth, Geonosis, whatever looks the MOST AWESOME!!! :cheer:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 08, 2013, 03:40:49 PM
Well to be exact I want iPod touch 4th gen size HD wallpapers of SWBFI, all high settings using freecamera (no HUD to ruin the picture) some maps could be Platforms, Hoth, Geonosis, whatever looks the MOST AWESOME!!! :cheer:

What I remember, iPod wallpapers aren't exactly hi-res. I've experimented with the dimensions (even made my own), though I know for a fact hi-res images on the resolution of an iPod won't exactly look right. Plus, I don't see how high video settings would make it HD on an iPod.

Although I may try out some ideas, I don't know what would strike "awesome" in your mind of in-game SWBF screenies. For me it would be the views or landscapes, rather than photos of kills and the like.

Well when I look up HD star wars ipod pictues I get some pretty good resolutions. (look at some of these:http://senseiphone.com/84-best-starwars-hd-wallpapers-iphone4s-iphone4-itouch4g-05063348/  ipod and iphone 4 both have the same size screen)
Well what I was thinking was the landscape, mixed with the fight. Watch these video's to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.  :)

I agree Gm, I can see what I can try and pull of with freecam on a solo server. It wont look quite right on your ipod but i think there might be setting on my software to make the picture size to be what the background of a 4th gen iPod is, i'll try my best.
Also, I'm very sad to see that now this will be my 213th post, I wanted to stay at 212th post forever :P SO YOU BETTER LIKE THIS PIC KIT!!!!!

March 08, 2013, 04:25:54 PM #186 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:28:13 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 08, 2013, 04:17:09 PM
Well when I look up HD star wars ipod pictues I get some pretty good resolutions. (look at some of these:http://senseiphone.com/84-best-starwars-hd-wallpapers-iphone4s-iphone4-itouch4g-05063348/  ipod and iphone 4 both have the same size screen)
Well what I was thinking was the landscape, mixed with the fight. Watch these video's to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.  :)

Hmm, I see what you mean, I figured you would go for something of the like. I think you might like my Coruscant Streets screenies I took, they were the first photos I took with Freecam.

Also, I guess iOS does have some hi-res stuff, I just find the res is always lowered whenever I'm editing or making the photo. :P

Here's the link to my screenies I took (I took 2 of them):

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124453043-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124453045-4.jpg

I just took about 20 pics on Bespin Platforms and I'll attach a few, I don't think that it is possible in freecam to have all of the HUD to be gone. The Health and ammo bars are still up but it looks nice enough :P I might be able to get rid of them in my program but, can't promise anything.

Those are some good pictures of streets! I like it, but I would like it to be more on the ground, and show the troopers fighting eachother while also showing the landscape.
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on March 08, 2013, 04:18:38 PM
pull of with freecam on a solo server.
Just play singleplayer.  ???

And to get rid of the HUD just press "delete" twice.

March 08, 2013, 05:21:47 PM #189 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 05:42:00 PM by SleepKiller
I can do some renders of SWBF in the iPod's native resolution however well the FOV is a bit stuffed up. I could look into improving it if you wanted.

EDIT: I did some testing and this about the best I can do. Let me know if you want a couple done.

Looks pretty cool SK! I wasn't thinking of changing the FOV, just cropping the image to ipod size. Oh and stock maps. ;)

Hey there!
Got a request... hope you're working for free  :shrug:

You know those old American posters during one of the World Wars that had the muscular lady on it?
Yeah... I really want something like that... but representing the Taun-Taun army!
I was thinking of the same pop-art style, but instead have like a Taun-Taun doing some "motivating" pose.

More of an "lol" idea but I hope you can pull it off. Thanks  :tu:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

i can get some artistic pewrson a taun taun doing a custom pose from a custum angel, but i don't feel like doing the image myself.. seems a bit greedy :P so ill work with whoever takes this up if they want.

got to have something to get me out of my burnt out attitude..