New Mod WIP! BF1.5 v2.0 "Squad-Up"

Started by jdee-barc, September 16, 2011, 05:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
There are some seemingly random crashing issues over on the Mac version, but it's not too bad.
This is quite a challenging mod, the bots are insanely adept at killing me with the new guns.
My favourite map is definitely Platforms, because I'm a sucker for air + land battles.

Good job!

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 22, 2012, 12:41:31 PM
There are some seemingly random crashing issues over on the Mac version

crap. would you mind telling me what happens?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

It's just random crashing that doesn't seem to be connected with anything. There is an error that pops up afterwards but I don't bother reading it :panic:
It only happens occasionally on the modified maps so I have no idea... I thought it might be the flame throwers or something since ggctuks' old mod was plagued with crashing issues involved with it. But I'm not sure.

March 23, 2012, 06:15:04 PM #48 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:15:21 PM by jdee-barc
Outdated Info Removed
Current Projects:

How do I use that "change legion" thing.
I tried using it and nothing happens...

Also just a suggestion, could the standard Clone carry the DC-15A?
That was the standard issue weapon.

March 23, 2012, 11:11:28 PM #50 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:15:44 PM by jdee-barc
Outdated Info Removed.
Current Projects:

Alright then.
Also you do know the Republic and Empire is 501st for every map right?

March 24, 2012, 11:04:11 AM #52 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:15:34 PM by jdee-barc
Outdated Info Removed
Current Projects:

March 25, 2012, 09:35:17 AM #53 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:15:53 PM by jdee-barc
Outdated Info Removed
Current Projects:

I like this mod but I'm having a hard time uninstalling it.  I even went as far as uninstalling the game then re-installing it.  When doing this I launched the game straight from wizards and the mod was gone, but as soon as I exit to windows then launch the game again the mod is back.

the gamedata and addon folders look original but the mod is still affecting the game. 

Any suggestions of resolving this issue?

Roland had a similar issue with a different mod.  Make sure that windows is not caching the files somewhere--
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

If it's windows Vista/7, delete the bfunleashed folder from addon, and the WLD, SoundMod, and SoundMod 2 folders from Data\_LVL_PC

Now, go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\VirtaulStore\Program Files (x86) and delete the lucasarts folder. and then try uninstalling/reinstalling. deleting from virtualstore might solve this.

I honestly have never heard of this happening  ???
Current Projects:

I'm using Windows7 but the directory:  C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\VirtaulStore\Program Files (x86)

does not concur with my PC. 

I got to \myname\   but AppData and on I can't find 
I did a searched of each individual entity to see if I could find the VirtaulStore and no such luck

Is there any other place it may be hiding?
What did Roland do?

VirtualStore, not virtaulstore. sorry about that, man i misspelled it. :confused:
Current Projects:

I found it.   :tu:

I probably would have caught that if i wasn't mildly dyslexic  :shrug: