Geonosis?

Started by jdee-barc, September 01, 2010, 02:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you look at the little ingame movie screen in Instant Action. Geonosis is completley different than what is as the BF1 map. So is Naboo. Why was Geonosis cut down from what seemed like a great map. Are there files for this old Geonosis version?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Ok wait a sec, your talking about the cut seen in the gun ship?

Cause if you are talking about the little thing where mace says for the pilot to land, that was a scene from starwars ep2.
photobucket limit image removed

no he means the vid where u highlight a map in instant action.

The video is in both instant action which is bigger than multiplayer. Only difference I see if a faster moving AT walker and darker in some places. Like a very good shadow cast when there is no sun. Other than that is is a good use of a fast moving free camera. Also the dust kicked up by the AT walker is some times over looked.

I also liked the video for the kamino, why they took away the fighters i do not know.

Cause it would be too much like bespin platforms.

Well another flying map wouldn't hurt, and the rainy environment of kamino could make for more challenging flying conditions.

Does anyone know of anyone who was helped make SWBF.
Jon415 a Kamino map with starfighters and gunships already exist. Kamino: Nurioca City
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

October 10, 2010, 07:24:24 PM #8 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 07:28:21 PM by Jedikiller
This message has been removed by Jedikiller because it is spam and does not contribute to the topic at hand.
's post count has been reduced by 1. Please stay on topic in the future.

I have a feeling that many revisions were made to BF1 before release. All games do it. Here's what I garnered:

-Kamino: Tipoca City had gameplay like Bespin: Platforms, but I guess this was in CW only.
-Naboo: Theed had a different layout. This version can actually be seen in the video showing the level on the select screen.
-Geonosis had a different layout. I couldn't make it out, but it appears as though one could also play GCW there too according to the trailers.

Naboo: Protoype is another map but it was removed altogether.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1