Jedi problems

Started by LBmyBB, May 27, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 27, 2018, 02:13:30 PM Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:33:41 AM by Unit 33
So in my patch (idk which one) but the jedi heroes have lost the ability to block.  I know that if you insert some short piece of code (i forget what it is) it will make them block again.  I think the devs compensated for this by just not having any infantry attack them.  So my question is - whats the code for blocking and how do I get enemies to shoot at me.

[Edit]

ok found the code for jedi's to block, just need to know how to get people to shoot at them

Quote from: LBmyBB on June 06, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
ok found the code for jedi's to block, just need to know how to get people to shoot at them

maybe try changing this to 1

CapturePosts         = 0

not sure that would do it, but that is the only difference I can notice between luke and regular unit.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

that didn't work.  Although I discovered before your post that if an enemy is in a vehicle, such as a laster turret, THEY will shoot at you.  Otherwise they wont.  Is there anyway to look at the differences between the original game and the current patch?  Maybe we can find what changed there.

CapturePosts         = 0 

Capture posts mean that this unit can capture command posts.You can put that in vehicles and they will also capture command posts.

ok so i've turned on instant action heroes, and it worked a tiny bit, i got like a few people shooting at me.  Although almost all the time they just ignored me.  Even if it was just me and them, they didn't shoot.

March 12, 2019, 01:32:26 PM #6 Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:40:13 PM by Kyle
Sorry for posting on an old thread. Did you ever happen to figure this problem out? I've run into this same issue replacing the rebel pilot with luke. When playing as luke, very few enemies target me, Thanks!

Edit: I figured it out! Its all in the "MaxHealth" line inside of Lukes ODF(or the hero of your liking)! Oddly enough with the line set to "1000000.0"(vanilla) very few enemy AI will target you, unless they're piloting a turret/fighter. With Luke's "MaxHealth" set to "999.0" all enemy AI will target you as normal! Hope this helps as i've been stumbled for days lol. Keep in mind one may be able to raise the "MaxHealth" past 999.0, I have only tried 999.0.