Microsoft Windows
7 (35%)
Linux
3 (15%)
BSD
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Quote from: Jedikiller on November 21, 2009, 07:51:04 PM
No, nobody really does. Fanboys are everywhere, and there are sure a lot of them on this forum.

Does it matter which OS you use? No. Not at all.
you are absolutely right jedi. your knowledge is irrefutable! i will never question your judgement ever again. So next time i think about address which OS i think is better  i will stop and think does anyone really care? Oh yea MAC OSX is winning. *cough cough Apple Rules* :P

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Oh, because a poll on a forum that is primarily frequented by Mac users is of course not going to be influenced at all.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

are you having a bad day jedikiller or something? Thank you for contributing keenmike.  Having lots of users is an advantage to having Windows. Lets say BSD is the best OS in the world (its not), well BSD is still crap because no one is there to play swbf. Thats one reason i think pc gamers dont wanna switch to mac.

Nah. Just sick and tired of rabid fanboys.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I think you missed the point Russel. What JK said about the poll is true. The poll is pretty much 100% biased. There is a much, much larger Mac contingent on the forum than there is of PC's. So obviously Mac OSX is gonna be ahead.

EDIT: I also believe it may be time to move onto a new debate, as this one is descending almost into flames.

and i a pc, reserver my passion so as to follow the rules of the forum better. its what works for me.

sure ill find something new, later tonight. I have a ggw match tonight