[WIP] Bespin Map

Started by Shazam, December 29, 2013, 05:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 29, 2013, 05:24:10 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:01:26 PM by Shazam
What I need to get done in order to release my map:

1.)  Have people test for glitches, gameplay, fun factor, ect
2.) Make a minimap
3.)  Convert the bes2.lvl into an addon (I have absolutely no clue how to do this)

I could still use a few testers!  Please PM me if you are interested!

I'll be a tester!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

December 30, 2013, 10:02:14 PM #2 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:08:37 PM by Shazam
Quote from: Snake on December 30, 2013, 09:33:25 PM
I'll be a tester!

Cool, thanks!

I've added AI planning (with help), so all I have left to do in Zero Editor is add vehicles.  But I can't seem to get add even a simple speeder to show up in SPTest... :(

Any help is appreciated.

I'll test if you still want people. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 31, 2013, 03:57:05 AM
I'll test if you still want people. :)

Yup!  I'd like to have at least 4 people that would be able to thoroughly test it. :)

Quote from: Shazam on December 31, 2013, 04:27:25 AM
Yup!  I'd like to have at least 4 people that would be able to thoroughly test it. :)

Ah heck with it, I'l sign up and test it. Just give me the map via PM or something, I haven't been keen on getting on Xfire or SWBF these days, trying to enjoy my break while I can. :P

Quote from: Gold Man on December 31, 2013, 07:35:15 AM
Ah heck with it, I'l sign up and test it. Just give me the map via PM or something, I haven't been keen on getting on Xfire or SWBF these days, trying to enjoy my break while I can. :P

That's understandable :P

It's a lot different now than when you las played it, GM.  I think you'll like it ^^

I'll be willing to test it if theres any more slots left
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 31, 2013, 08:47:04 AM #8 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 08:51:54 AM by Shazam
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on December 31, 2013, 08:32:00 AM
I'll be willing to test it if theres any more slots left

Sure!  The more the merrier!

My laptop that I use to munge on just overheated on me while I was in Zero Editor, so I will have to wait awhile before I can finish it.  Luckily I saved it recently.  :nod:

Heh.  I just noticed that the stock CC is floating in the air above my map ingame, but not in ZE.  How strange...

January 01, 2014, 01:29:28 PM #9 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:41:33 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Yeah uh it says that you've blocked my message every time I try to send my message, so uh you may want to fix that...

EDIT: It's fixed but I think you would know that by now after the PM conversation... oh and I wasn't kidding at all, I have too many posts and I've only been on the site 5ish months
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on January 01, 2014, 01:29:28 PM
EDIT: It's fixed but I think you would know that by now after the PM conversation... oh and I wasn't kidding at all, I have too many posts and I've only been on the site 5ish months

Lol, I have posted quite a bit too.

Can any of you think of a name for the map?  I was going to call it Cloud City v2.0, but it doesn't really resemble Cloud City anymore.   :shrug:

Shazam's Map Of Awesome Fun: Killing And Shooting Edition

I am willing to try out the map, but it cannot be to much data, I have downloaded a lot this month and my ISP is trying to kill me. He is, really...

What is that sound coming from the stairs...?

It's my ISP!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Wreath27 on January 01, 2014, 03:41:02 PM
I am willing to try out the map, but it cannot be to much data, I have downloaded a lot this month and my ISP is trying to kill me. He is, really...

What is that sound coming from the stairs...?

It's my ISP!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I caught that white text.  ;)

The download is about 8 MB, feel free to PM me what you think.  It's not completely done right now, but it's so very, very close.  :D

http://www.speedyshare.com/e4VQa/bes2.zip

Quote from: SleepKiller on January 01, 2014, 03:11:25 PM
Shazam's Map Of Awesome Fun: Killing And Shooting Edition

As tempting as that is, I think I'll go with something a little more...well I don't really know.

I was thinking maybe Bespin: Assault or something boring. :panic:

January 01, 2014, 04:10:19 PM #14 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:14:06 PM by Wreath27
That was only a LVL file I downloaded. Wouldn't  there have to be a couple more folder to get the map to run?

I am probably being stupid...     :P

Quote from: Shazam on January 01, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

It's not completely done right now
Wait, not completely done? As in ready for testing, or almost ready for release?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!